Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What’s the best way for an Incel to penetrate a woman’s body with? Pick one of the following

How can an Incel penetrate a woman 100% for sure?

• With his fingers

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • With his dick

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • With his bullets

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
It’s just a joke don’t take it seriously :feelsokman::feelshaha::feelsautistic::feelsjuice: and I’m talking about GTA

click “view results” and jfl at how many chose option 3 :feelskek:

click “view results” and jfl at how many chose option 3 :feelskek:
You chose option 2 :feelshaha: it’s just for fun bro we are all shy introverts who can’t find women i think nobody herr can even kill a fly without regretting it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Jfl at all coper who Voted for option 2 :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Speakfor yourself:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
I threw a chair and cracked foids head open in middle school and a stabbed one of my bullies in hs and ENJOYED EVERY SECOND OF IT:society::society::society::society::society:

I was still beaten up and severely bullied, got criminal records because of that, was put on kikemeds and even went to mental wards:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Sub5 face+Manlet+extrovert lowinhib is STILL incel though so it doesn’t help:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Nice story again bro. How many stories do you have left?

The third option, oh my :feelsaww: :feelshaha: :feelskek:

Why are you bullying me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

You are a bully LARPing as an incel for laughs with your GF while we rot and you LAUGH at my incel tears
You literally bully me on every thread why are you doing that:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
You are sus as fuck seriously the way you write and even now you said the same shit to me what I said to you a few days ago. You copy me. I still don’t believe that you are an incel

A incek can do fingering, dick or bullet sponge-phallic-instrumental, can do both or tgree, a incel can try to lick xclenet feet, a incel can lick (tongue), incels should

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back