Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the best way to kill yourself in America? Is a Firing range a viable option?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
I'm a lot less active nowadays than I was in the past.

Plan:
In the summer of 2022, my University may be able to send me to America for a while. For the most part, I'll be learning but I will have a lot of recreational time (can explore America etc). I don't see myself living into 2023 at all (unless a huge miracle happens - unlikely).

Why?
I'm an Incel. Not only am I a failure when it comes to relationships, but my life has been nothing but failure. Things will never get better and have never gotten better and I don't want to just cope until I die alone in a cold dark room; never to be discovered. My entire has been heading down a spiral since I was 10. If I had gone through with my suicide when I was 14 instead of fucking talking to the NSPCC, I wouldn't even be making this thread.
Living has been a chore. I struggle to brush my teeth, shower and I'm just tired. No amount of sleeping ever absolves me of my fatigue and even browsing this forum has become a chore.

Why you making this thread now?
Need to write my manifesto. I will not be going ER and hope to put bullets into my skull.
As I am a doing a degree, I can't dedicate hours every day to writing. I'll spend the next few months composing the structure and commence writing in the summer of 2021 (hopefully) in hopes of finishing it by the time I graduate in July 2022.

If you go to America and get to the firing range, How can you insure yourself that you'll pull the trigger into your skull?
-If everything goes to plan and I manage to get funding to go to America and have confirmation that I can go to the firing range. I'll do the following:
-Post every single detail of myself on this forum (Phone number, Full name etc). This way if I coward out, my social life will be ruined (and as such I'd have to kill myself anyway), as identifying as an Incel is social suicide anyway meaning I wouldn't be able to return the forum and I'd HAVE to kill myself.

Will you livestream it?
Maybe in the last moments.

Why don't you go to South America and let the mafia kill you?
These idiots are so incompetent, they'll end up taking an hour just to cut my head because they can't even sharpen a blade.

Is this a good idea?
Anything else I should consider? Is there anything I've missed out?

How would you parents react if they saw this post? unironically

Don’t post your personal details it’ll make life hard for your family (unless you hate them and want them to suffer). And don’t just shoot yourself in the head, that’s cucked. Soyciety turned you into who you are now, its time for them to get their reward as well

I'd kill myself but just like 99% of people, i couldn't do it. I'd chicken out 9/10 times. The cope and hope of my life getting better in the future holds me back too much

I'd kill myself but just like 99% of people, i couldn't do it. I'd chicken out 9/10 times. The cope and hope of my life getting better in the future holds me back too much
What are the most painless ways to go?

its the best way to get ur hands on a gun fast way to kill yourself

Sad stuff man.

Life is brutal.

I think sharing your information is a shit play tbh. Your method seems quick and semi viable but it also seems like a hassle. The only concern is the folks at the range stopping you not to mention how unpleasant and awkward it would be in type of setting. If this is your only option then it's pretty damn good since it's quick. Not sure why you're getting a degree if you plan on roping.

Video evidence or LARP tbh

How would you parents react if they saw this post? unironically
My dad is a man he has to be tough.

I don't even know what my mum would do. If there's any pain I don't want to feel it's whatever my mum would go through should I die. However, I've lived for far too long. I'll spend the next year writing a long series of notes/letters and recording videos for her to look back on reassuring her it's not her fault and there's nothing they could have done to change the course of things. I'll have to remind her of her Christian faith and that I'll finally be in heaven where I'll experience no more pain and that she should take delight in that I'm in a far better place now.
With the support of the church, everyone will pull through it.

Don’t post your personal details it’ll make life hard for your family (unless you hate them and want them to suffer).
I don't hate them at all, but I need to insure I go through with it and NOT pussy out. I'm closing all escape options and only leaving suicide or a permanent social suicide as options.

go full ER
I will not take anyone else's life in my final moments. Despite the anger I have towards foids and society as a whole, I fear the reprucssions of taking a life - a sin. I'm not a killer.

I'd kill myself but just like 99% of people, i couldn't do it. I'd chicken out 9/10 times.
I'd encourage foolproofing the plan.
If everyone knows the identity behind this account, my entire social life WILL be ruined. I've admitted many times the joy seeing foids die brings me. Society would shun me at every corner resulting in my killing myself anyway.
The only concern is the folks at the range stopping
That's my worry. I've never been to a firing range and I don't know what goes on. Will I be left alone with a firearm for a long enough time for me to put the gun below my mouth and pull the trigger?

Video evidence or LARP tbh
If all goes to plan, I will.

I'd encourage foolproofing the plan.
If everyone knows the identity behind this account, my entire social life WILL be ruined. I've admitted many times the joy seeing foids die brings me. Society would shun me at every corner resulting in my killing myself anyway.
kinda cucked though but whatever

I'm a lot less active nowadays than I was in the past.

Plan:
In the summer of 2022, my University may be able to send me to America for a while. For the most part, I'll be learning but I will have a lot of recreational time (can explore America etc). I don't see myself living into 2023 at all (unless a huge miracle happens - unlikely).

Why?
I'm an Incel. Not only am I a failure when it comes to relationships, but my life has been nothing but failure. Things will never get better and have never gotten better and I don't want to just cope until I die alone in a cold dark room; never to be discovered. My entire has been heading down a spiral since I was 10. If I had gone through with my suicide when I was 14 instead of fucking talking to the NSPCC, I wouldn't even be making this thread.
Living has been a chore. I struggle to brush my teeth, shower and I'm just tired. No amount of sleeping ever absolves me of my fatigue and even browsing this forum has become a chore.

Why you making this thread now?
Need to write my manifesto. I will not be going ER and hope to put bullets into my skull.
As I am a doing a degree, I can't dedicate hours every day to writing. I'll spend the next few months composing the structure and commence writing in the summer of 2021 (hopefully) in hopes of finishing it by the time I graduate in July 2022.

If you go to America and get to the firing range, How can you insure yourself that you'll pull the trigger into your skull?
-If everything goes to plan and I manage to get funding to go to America and have confirmation that I can go to the firing range. I'll do the following:
-Post every single detail of myself on this forum (Phone number, Full name etc). This way if I coward out, my social life will be ruined (and as such I'd have to kill myself anyway), as identifying as an Incel is social suicide anyway meaning I wouldn't be able to return the forum and I'd HAVE to kill myself.

Will you livestream it?
Maybe in the last moments.

Why don't you go to South America and let the mafia kill you?
These idiots are so incompetent, they'll end up taking an hour just to cut my head because they can't even sharpen a blade.

Is this a good idea?
Anything else I should consider? Is there anything I've missed out?

Killing yourself at a firing range is low IQ as fuck there are much better methods. Especially since if you fail you will be paralyzed for the rest of your life. Gas and enclosed space are the only two things you need well plus sleeping pills but don't kill yourself yet you haven't even finished university yet there is still time.

That's my worry. I've never been to a firing range and I don't know what goes on. Will I be left alone with a firearm for a long enough time for me to put the gun below my mouth and pull the trigger?
There has been a case where a range visitor pointed a gun at someone, and within 1-2 seconds a range employee intervened with the irresponsible behavior. You should pretend to be a normal range visitor, and when you're ready make it as quick as possible since there is a chance someone will try to intervene and stop you. However the chances are low since you will be pointing it at yourself. If anything try to keep distance between you and anyone else.

There are other ways that can be more peaceful. I really like carbon monoxide poising since it's painless and has no scent. You pretty much just drift off into sleep. There's different ways of going about it though.

My theoretical method is using a charcoal grill indoors and sealing the room. In theory this should consume the oxygen in the room and convert it into CO. I have never heard of this being used however on paper it seems viable.

Having a gun to kill yourself is what makes America appealing; it's there when you have the urge and you can act on it. Going to the firing range and all this planning takes the spontaneity away, which to me is the whole advantage of that method.

The rapture is coming soon bro, don't do it!

My dad is a man he has to be tough.

I don't even know what my mum would do. If there's any pain I don't want to feel it's whatever my mum would go through should I die. However, I've lived for far too long. I'll spend the next year writing a long series of notes/letters and recording videos for her to look back on reassuring her it's not her fault and there's nothing they could have done to change the course of things. I'll have to remind her of her Christian faith and that I'll finally be in heaven where I'll experience no more pain and that she should take delight in that I'm in a far better place now.
With the support of the church, everyone will pull through it.

People who commit suicide do not get to go to heaven though.

Last edited:
Self doxxing is moronic and totally pointless.

Mods, if anybody tries to doxx themselves, remove it.

There are other ways that can be more peaceful. I really like carbon monoxide poising since it's painless and has no scent. You pretty much just drift off into sleep. There's different ways of going about it though.

My theoretical method is using a charcoal grill indoors and sealing the room. In theory this should consume the oxygen in the room and convert it into CO. I have never heard of this being used however on paper it seems viable.
You'll get major headaches before passing out.
People who commit suicide do not get to go to heaven though.

What a lovely chap this god is, curses you to this lottery existence & if you decide you don't wanna finish the movie condemns you for it. So much for your free fucking will, do what you want but oh don't do this list of stuff otherwise I'll punish you; wow man.

Last edited:
I don't think somebody at a range could stop you. It takes maybe 2 seconds to put the gun to your head plus if you are able to get your hands on a big caliber or even a shotgun its certainly sure you die.

Go to the hood, walk up to groups of black men and call them niggers.

I will not take anyone else's life in my final moments. Despite the anger I have towards foids and society as a whole, I fear the reprucssions of taking a life - a sin. I'm not a killer.
So you're a brainwashed Christcuck with no honor... it would be a sin to fucking off yourself without fighting for what you believe in.
Yes. It would be easy. But don't do this. Just come to my farm and we can be friends. I'm raising livestock and working towards self-sufficiency.

We can shoot guns at targets and animals, have bonfires, and play video games or whatever you want. I'd enjoy the company tbh.

Stay home and die there!

We don't want to deal with your corpse!

Suicide by cop is legit. Niggers do it all the time.

Please don’t kill urself but if your do please don’t use a gun as it make the liberal cucks put more restrictions on our gun rights. I hate when people go er or use a gun for any violence.

try microdosing psilocybin

based smartcel, chemical suicide is indeed better
also account was created on my birthday must be a sign of God

Don’t post your personal details it’ll make life hard for your family (unless you hate them and want them to suffer). And don’t just shoot yourself in the head, that’s cucked. Soyciety turned you into who you are now, its time for them to get their reward as well
Imagine thinking he cares about this family u moron

What is the point of these threads? If you wanted to kill yourself you'd just do it. There's a million easy ways to. Asking "how" is the most foid-tier attention whoring shit jfl