Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the greatest act of cuckoldry that a man can do? Why?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Other than literal cuckoldry of course.

In my opinion, it's having sex with an unmarried non-virgin foid. JFL at giving any validation to a whore who can't resist taking her pants off for any random Chad. If she doesn't respect herself enough to keep herself pure, why should you have any respect for her?

If you pump and dump her, you're giving her the physical and emotional validation that she doesn't deserve, and you're letting her steal your own purity. Don't even get me started on STDs, child support, false rape accusations, etc.

If you marry her… oh boy… no explanation needed.

In my opinion, it's having sex with an unmarried non-virgin foid. JFL at giving any validation to a whore who can't resist taking her pants off for any random Chad. If she doesn't respect herself enough to keep herself pure, why should you have any respect for her?

If you pump and dump her, you're giving her the physical and emotional validation that she doesn't deserve, and you're letting her steal your own purity. Don't even get me started on STDs, child support, false rape accusations, etc.

Marrying a single mother who is far poorer than him.

Being driven around like a child by a foid

Paying for female shit / bath water online. These cucks need to be castrated, so they won't make more such cucks in the future.

Getting a vasectomy. Legitimately a sign of hate towards your wife, as you suggest you don't trust her to be a mother, and you yourself are too mature and soy to lead a family.

Massive fucking Cope

Getting married in 2019 is the most cuckold, brainlet thing a sub8man can do. Whether she's virgin or not is a retarded Cope.

Just imagine she marries your ugly ass, only sees you 2 years and then sees chads online and IRL, she will get curious and eventually cheat on you anyways just to satisfy that curiosity.

Sending money to IG models/streamers. Raising another man's child is a close second.

Voting for leftist political parties. Especially those that push gender equality. Literally voting for more of your money to pay for Chad's kids.

I've said this before, chasing women and trying to improve yourself in order to be liked by them is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. If you are not doing for yourself then you are a cuck, because trying to change your life for foids is basically just putting them above you and giving them underserved value.

Definitely getting married

Thinking if after you marry a 30+ year old rostie she'll change her chad dick riding ways.

Donating to roasties on Patreon or Twitch in any capacity.

Forgiving a woman who cheated on him

Supporting foids in positions of authority or leftists in general, unless he's an accelerationist looking to collapse soyciety faster in which case, based.

lmao he is balling. Doesn’t even need to drive, and can probably afford a decent woman who would drive well for him. Cope

Guys, these are good points, but you are forgeting about the biggest cuck. DYING FOR A FEMALE. Scratch the other stuff. Nothing compares to willingly losing your life to save a femoid. Nothing is more cucked imo, although raising another man's kids is pretty high up there.

Guiding your mom, aunts, wife and daughter(s) as they sexually please your worst enemy or something.

I don't want to sound like IT but just writing it made me feel quite bad.

Adopting a foidlet.

IMO, three :

Forgiving the whore that cheated on him

Marrying a single mother and raising another mans spawn

Spending shitloads of money and engaging in stupid wordplay gimmicks every weekend (ie Game) to get pussy

Guiding your mom, aunts, wife and daughter(s) as they sexually please your worst enemy or something.

I don't want to sound like IT but just writing it made me feel quite bad.
This is pretty cucked. Imagine those cuck dads that willing drop their daughters off to get fucked.

Sucking Chad's cum out of her pussy for brownie points after he fucks her while you're in the living room playing some cucked video game.

Getting married.
There is literally no fucking reason to do that.

Forgiving their foid for being impregnated by another man while cheating and then raising her child.

Anything other than living life to accumulate huge amounts of money, jerk off, and play vidya.

- If you're a young, heathy man fucking older roasties. You think you got games or other craps. In reality, you're too ugly to attract a young fertile woman of your age.
- Imagine you're married then one day your lovely wife suggest "we" should try swinger party. The poor fuck thinks he would get extra sex. In reality, he would pay overpriced drinks while watching his wife fucking other men like the good old days.

Good answers.

Foids lack the ability to truly "respect" any male, as respect requires intellectual observation. "Chad" is respected to the extent of providing sexual/social pleasure.

Being driven around like a child by a foid

Yes. As a fellow low PIQ-cel, I cannot drive due to a brain lesion. Once a foid obtains a car, she is more likely to branch to NT Chad.

Now then:

Cuckoldry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back