Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What’s the height difference between you and your s/o?

First one measured him to the exact fraction of an inch

Idc about height but it just so happens my husband is 6'8 and i've only dated 6'5+ guys

Over for shortcels

Notice how the short women hate shorter men even more than normal/tall women.

Incel factory. Foids make incels with chads and they do not care at all.

JFL "I'm 5'5, he's 6'4 and I don't like it", stop fucking lying hole :lasereyes:

Also it should be illegal for that 4'9 foidlet to reproduce, the guy is unintentionally about to burden their children with her genes

JFL "I'm 5'5, he's 6'4 and I don't like it", stop fucking lying hole :lasereyes:

Also it should be illegal for that 4'9 foidlet to reproduce, the guy is unintentionally about to burden their children with her genes
Women who are below 5 foot and try to reproduce are simply fucking evil. They're wasting the good genes of a man.

hope they all get raped

« I don’t care about height ! i’ve dated (used) men shorter than me in the past … but it just so happen that the one that i’ve been dating the longest is 7,1 feets tall teehee! » meme gender :feelsclown:

Last edited:
From that comment section the only realistic foids for me are 4'11 and 5'0 turbo womanlet bitches. Never began for me tbh.

Women always tell on themselves in the end

Just be 6 feet to have human rights theory

Imagine being above 6ft and still ending up on this forum. Fucking autistic fucks. All of you and you Looksmax twink retards.

That 4'9 foid will create incels for sure

Idc about height but it just so happens my husband is 6'8 and i've only dated 6'5+ guys
Just so happens all their previous boyfriends are top 10% height, total coincidence.

good for them i guess

Notice how the short women hate shorter men even more than normal/tall women.
Their hatred for manlets are the same, it's just that femlets are the most vocal about it, since they're expected to be with them.

We all know height matters very little........ did not continue to read after this.

They can't even count (they were asked a height difference, not the height of each)