Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What's the most fucked up thing a foid has done to you?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
For me it was when I was in love with a foid who came from Puerto Rico, a hurricane destroyed her home in 12th grade, and I thought I had some chance to be with her and connect when I went and got her number. A few weeks in I told her a little subtly that I liked her, and she blocked me and basically fell off of planet Earth, when I would see her in the halls she would speed walk past me. I eventually confronted her about it to find out what happened and she said she felt uncomfortable around me and would talk to me "some other time". A day later I heard from my old friend that she moved back to puerto rico. I liked her a lot and she shit on me like every foid has shit on me, lesson learned though, all women are the same.

I don't remember tbh

A lot of them use to make remarks about me,probably my oneitis calling a serial killer was the most soul shattering thing I've experienced.

In middle school this fall bitch would say I look like a rapist

Every foid I've been in contact with either verbal abused me, gave me weird looks, gossiped about me behind my back, or treated me as if I was subhuman autist.

For me it was when I was in love with a foid who came from Puerto Rico, a hurricane destroyed her home in 12th grade, and I thought I had some chance to be with her and connect when I went and got her number. A few weeks in I told her a little subtly that I liked her, and she blocked me and basically fell off of planet Earth, when I would see her in the halls she would speed walk past me. I eventually confronted her about it to find out what happened and she said she felt uncomfortable around me and would talk to me "some other time". A day later I heard from my old friend that she moved back to puerto rico. I liked her a lot and she shit on me like every foid has shit on me, lesson learned though, all women are the same.
Gave birth to me

o man too many to count, but id say getting spat on is definitely in top 5

Being born and then having the cunt fuck off to parts unknown. No bullshit. If there was ever a bitch that needed to catch these hands its her. I went through Hell in the state system.

There was a femoid and her friends who blamed me for making a hate account on Instagram that was targeting random people at my school (didn't even have a smartphone lmao) and they were on the verge of getting the police on me and getting me expelled, until they realized I didn't even have a fucking smartphone to begin with.

Other than that, femoids would make subtle jokes about my appearance in the hallway throughout middle school and high school, which pissed me off.