Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What’s the most incel college major?

Title

• Total voters
Probably IT or Physics, followed by Engineering or Math.

IT by far. Any STEM-related Major is likely to have lots of incels.

Computer Science/Engineering lmao. But the pay is good so i don't care.

I’ve seen a lot of incels in history but definitely IT or other math related shit

Im an IT major and ngl it is chad filled, i know of one truecel maybe two incels in my year, some normies on the spectrum but chad volumes are sky high. height 6 doesnt even put you in the middle of the list, there are single chads, one is like 6 5 and boy..

first day at the uni the guy walks up to a random girl from my year, hugs her. me a meter away if you saw the look on my face.
If you think IT is an incel teritory well..

The misery doesnt end. few months in same guy walks past her the whore was in love, if you saw her face when he said hi to her.

this feels so unimaginable i dont even get sad anymore, its like every hope left my brain and body.

its definitely history.
not even close.

Im an IT major and ngl it is chad filled, i know of one truecel maybe two incels in my year, some normies on the spectrum but chad volumes are sky high. height 6 doesnt even put you in the middle of the list, there are single chads, one is like 6 5 and boy..

first day at the uni the guy walks up to a random girl from my year, hugs her. me a meter away if you saw the look on my face.
If you think IT is an incel teritory well..

The misery doesnt end. few months in same guy walks past her the whore was in love, if you saw her face when he said hi to her.

this feels so unimaginable i dont even get sad anymore, its like every hope left my brain and body.
becuase IT is mainstream

Mathematics
Astrophysics
Electrical engineering
Aerospace engineering
Computer science

The astrophysics research group is hard at work developing compact analytics that describe Compton scattering in strong magnetic fields in the magnetospheres of a group of highly magnetized neutron stars known as magnetars. Such strong magnetic fields are not accessible in terrestrial laboratory experiments and therefore provide unique environments for testing the physics of quantum electrodynamics.

Here Kam is hard at work making sure that the spin dependence of the algebra correctly includes the spin dependence of the electron as it is either aligned parallel or anti-parallel to the external magnetic field. Though the initial state is anti aligned, there are two states to keep track of their spins – an intermediate virtual state and a final state after the scattering takes place.

Kameron Wilcox, physics major (class of 2021)
William is mainly programming in C++ developing efficient algorithms to integrate complicated expressions associated with the lifetime of excited Landau states of electrons in strong magnetic fields.

William Vance, physics major (class of 2024)

Jonathan McCrackin, chemistry major (class of 2021)
Jon is helping with algebraic gymnastics. He joined out group with the challenge to improve his math skills. He is making significant contributions.

Last edited:
Honestly engineering :fuk:

Electrical engineering definitly

IT and engineering. I graduated as a chemical engineer and now I'm a java developer. Double incel trait

Classic nerd fields like maths and physics are too much hard science and require legitimate talent

IT is the kind of shit where the lowest scum of nerdy outcasts go

Nearly all of them. This is true when comparing incel intelligence to foid intelligence.

Math and physics.

IT has become more normie over the years. Engineering is mostly male, but a lot of them strike me as chad wannabee normies

None, every single career is filled to the brim with normies and foids anyway
Very rarely do you see actual trucels in college/uni since most lack the motivation and means to study anyway

I'm a CS first year and the most I've seen are failed normcucks in my class (yet they still get more validation than me by doing nothing)

Also, i want to add that the IT industry lately is reallllllly shoehorning more foids
One example is a roastie i know that majored in a watered down, stupefied CS degree from a local "university" thats unknown out of my state and is really just an oversized community college full of dumb ass hispanics. She got hired by a major, well-known company and they even covered her relocation

I’m an economics major so it doesn’t fucking matter. Chad can be any major and fuck tight teenage pussy. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: