Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the most intrest a foid has shown in you?

Dockta_33

Dockta_33

Recruit
★★
For me its just letting me have her number. (She never responded to my texts ofc:feelskek:)

Her number, she also told me she’d let me know when she’s single

A foid spat in my face once

Some girl called me sexy. I ignored her because I was too stupid and awkward.

Some foid once ambushed me and my friends and knocked all 4 of them out then tried to have her way with me. I broke away from her vaginal vice but was lassoed back with her vaginal fluid which was frozen(this was in January) After I woke up I found a note with a phone number on it. It was a fake number :(

Thinking I was a porter on a train journey once and asking me to move their bags

(Which i never did)

It's never advanced beyond that in terms of friendly contact initiated by a foid:feelsautistic:

a girl has never texted me first besides my mom. now that i think about it that’s extremely brutal

had to sit at a table consisting of only foids in middle school one time. they kept fucking touching me and shit and when i asked the teacher if i could move to another table all of the girls called me a faggot.

Well idk. I certainly remember how on school trip whore teacher asked me if i had a bath yet. Out of all kids.

They showed no interest towards me whatsoever just consistent negativity.

Once there was a girl in the same after school club that would chat with me a bit sometimes. Other people thought she might be into me. I shot my shot and got rejected ofc.

If by interest you mean passive aggressive mocking then yeah:feelsjuice:

I see. I'm back from my trip, with new aids.

Four years later...

Aspie John is walking to the dinner tray rack of the psych ward he currently resides in, when he notices a familiar face: Anxious Jane.

It is customary for volunteers and nurses to hand patients their trays, but Anxious Jane ignores Aspie John. As he prepares to grab his tray, Anxious Jane quickly walks towards him, makes hand-fiddling gestures and says, "What's your name?" in a mocking tone. She then briefly reads his bracelet and grabs his tray, holding it forcefully as he tries to take it from her.

Aspie John steps back and waits for a few moments without saying anything. He then walks up and gently takes the tray from Anxious Jane's hands, thanking her in the process.

She makes hand-fiddling gestures one more time. He responds with "I hope you have a nice day" and walks off.

her phone number, everytime i asked her out to do something she would say she's busy

For me its just letting me have her number. (She never responded to my texts ofc:feelskek:)
Last time when I was 8 years old :feelshaha: Shy foid was smiling at me during gym class (I was a chadlite before getting fatter at 9 :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:)

her phone number, everytime i asked her out to do something she would say she's busy

I hid each time the "leaders" walked by as I was waiting for transportation to arrive.

once a foid was interested in being my murderer or some shit
but the police took care of that bitch:feelsdevil:

had to sit at a table consisting of only foids in middle school one time. they kept fucking touching me and shit and when i asked the teacher if i could move to another table all of the girls called me a faggot.
this is classic roastie cope :feelsgah: "if he doesn't want me he must be a faggot" :feelsgah::feelsseriously:

A foid once thought I looked mexican, which is the greatest compliment I ever received from a foid as a chink

I used to trade pokémon cards with some back in school. :feelsokman:
(Unsure if that counts as having interest in me.)