Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s the most revealing thing you’ve seen a foid wearing out in public?

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★★
Title

What’s the absolute worst thing you’ve seen a foid wearing out in public.

I hate eye rape, am a survivor of eye rape

NSFW COOM MATERIAL WARNING !

37243F99 E4D0 4B10 A331 44C29F4E4D75

The most modest foids in 2023

If I saw these two out in public I would probably walk around in a demoralized doomer mode with my head down until 3AM

I saw a foid walking away from the beach.

Here underwear has basically a string going through her buttcrack

She had a fat jiggly ass that looks like its wet too the way it moved.

I saw a foid walking away from the beach.

Here underwear has basically a string going through her buttcrack

She had a fat jiggly ass that looks like its wet too the way it moved.
Epic PFP

i hate foids so much i don't look.

I was once walking home from the store, and saw a jailbait 16ish years old dressed like a prostitute. Ripped jeans and black mulled lowcut tshirt. Absolute grapefuel (IN GAME. I DO NOT CONDONE THE SEXUAL ASSAULT AND RAPE OF ANYONE, INCLUDING MINORS) :feelsbaton: :forcedsmile:

Jeans shorts so short her whole thighs were completely for show.
Slut.

I'll just say this... when you start seeing foids dress like they're some super-skank from a 90s comic book, that's when you know this world is in fact made by a clown. What's worse is when it ain't even an attractive broad, it's always some overweight ugly cunt dressing like this; not saying that's been the case every time, but the more a woman reveals (imo), the less I think of her as a human-being.

Always thought modesty >>> skankiness, but I guess I'm just old-fashion in that regard.

I live in low/middle-low class neighborhood in Brazil... Foids wear everything from pants that hug every single part of their ass, and shorts that straight up show their ass cheeks.

Why, I don't know (I do). Both seem deeply uncomfortable.

Telling you which in specific was the most revealing, would be like telling you which of these 6 million corpses had your wallet.

I'll just say this... when you start seeing foids dress like they're some super-skank from a 90s comic book, that's when you know this world is in fact made by a clown. What's worse is when it ain't even an attractive broad, it's always some overweight ugly cunt dressing like this; not saying that's been the case every time, but the more a woman reveals (imo), the less I think of her as a human-being.

Always thought modesty >>> skankiness, but I guess I'm just old-fashion in that regard.
Not even just the skanks and the tramps. Normal holes, the ones who would be shy, plain girls married out of high school in 1973, are dressing up like whores too, showing their assets off like they're trying to get men to pay for sex with her.

I remember walking behind a stacy and her bikini bottom was all up in her ass and it was in a crowd so I was right there walking behind her bare bottom, I almost lost where my mother was :feelshaha:

The ass was not too big it was shapely but it was her skin that was flawless not just on her ass but her whole body. It looked so youthful and moisturised.

I live in low/middle-low class neighborhood in Brazil... Foids wear everything from pants that hug every single part of their ass, and shorts that straight up show their ass cheeks.

Why, I don't know (I do). Both seem deeply uncomfortable.

Telling you which in specific was the most revealing, would be like telling you which of these 6 million corpses had your wallet.
They joke that it's impossible to be inkwell in monkey favela nation, when it's quite the opposite. Toilets as young as 8 are already wearing make up to attract mini-Chad and get him to kiss her... By 12 she's already had several boyfriends, by 15 she's going to those STD parties to get shitfaced and tongue kiss stranger men while twerking on their dicks.
Over here, if you're 14 and a virgin, it's over. Either be a cuck or a wizard. There is no other option.
This is cursed land.

They joke that it's impossible to be inkwell in monkey favela nation, when it's quite the opposite. Toilets as young as 8 are already wearing make up to attract mini-Chad and get him to kiss her... By 12 she's already had several boyfriends, by 15 she's going to those STD parties to get shitfaced and tongue kiss stranger men while twerking on their dicks.
Over here, if you're 14 and a virgin, it's over. Either be a cuck or a wizard. There is no other option.
This is cursed land.
It's sad that this is only a SLIGHT exaggeration of my lived experience.