Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the most you would pay for a realistic sexbot

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
How much for a realistic sexbot that acts and feels human? I'd honestly be willing to pay up to 3k

0. wouldn't you feel weird fucking a machine? I'd rather fuck a corpse tbh

I’m hoping that one day we will be able to upload our consciousness onto a matrix world and live in a utopia of our choosing. Either live as a chad celebrity or maybe in a anime world with hot waifus

I’m hoping that one day we will be able to upload our consciousness onto a matrix world and live in a utopia of our choosing. Either live as a chad celebrity or maybe in a anime world with hot waifus
I'd take fubuki and tatsumaki as my waifus

20k for one that walks and talks and fucks

I hope some techlord allows us to make this dream a reality
Hope so in my lifetime. We all deserve some happiness with all the shit we have to put up with from normies

We'll be dead when and if such a thing does happen one day :fuk::lul:

they should be gifted by the goverments.

If its not different than a regular human, I would take on debt for the rest of my life to cope

If its not different than a regular human, I would take on debt for the rest of my life to cope
Very based and realistic take most incles would die for something like this tbh

SOMApilled
0. wouldn't you feel weird fucking a machine? I'd rather fuck a corpse tbh
Honestly, it will probably take a LONG time for the sex robot to be anywhere near realistic. They prob feel lifeless and stupid, so basically an overpriced fleshlight. However, will it be a big deal? Maybe you can customize your robot to be any anime character of your choosing. But frankly we will probably be old and gray before they really take off.

Up to 15k, depending on the needed maintenance.

How realistic are we talking? And will it be my gf too or just sex?

In theory if such doll could actually fulfill the need for a woman and I could move on with my life without thinking about them then I would probably pay more than 10k+. But I know that a doll sexbot/doll or whatever could never do that.

It will not happen during our lifetimes,the human body is too complex tom emulate.

There is a TV series in Netflix called "Better Than Us". If the sex robots were like that in real life I'd %100 buy it.

In theory if such doll could actually fulfill the need for a woman and I could move on with my life without thinking about them then I would probably pay more than 10k+. But I know that a doll sexbot/doll or whatever could never do that.
It’s plausible with proper funding and staff but it’s not realistic unfortunately

What about transporting mind into game where all your senses are intact? Or is that too ambitious
It is still unclear what the consciousness behind the mind is.If you remove the brain all you have is brain waves besides that.Like the information of life is coded in DNA letters but after all is just chemicals,its a big problem.I think that feminists will never allow for anything similar so we will have hologram like in Blade Runner 2049.

It is still unclear what the consciousness behind the mind is.If you remove the brain all you have is brain waves besides that.Like the information of life is coded in DNA letters but after all is just chemicals,its a big problem.I think that feminists will never allow for anything similar so we will have hologram like in Blade Runner 2049.
Yea too much research has to be conducted before actual experimentation could begin which both would take at least a century. I hope we at least get something like JOI from blade runner. Affection from something like that would make my life complete

$250k or a mortgage. Guys, its not a high end gaming PC. Its literally a house.

static sex dolls today are around 3k

if it had some extra features like heating, sensors, some form of movement (walking not needed), facial expressions, AI speech, etc. I'd buy one, provided it's cheaper than a wife.

(not that I could get a wife, just a price comparison).

Who said I want something realistic? :feelstastyman:

I would like it to look like an anime girl and cook, clean, give me intercourse and discourse. 50k would be the max I can afford.