Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What’s the worst mental condition?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I vote my own condition :feelsLSD: It makes your behaviors repulsive to foids, fucks up your career and social prospects and can exacerbate your ugliness

Loneliness or Isolation

Autism
500px-Fertility_Ratios.png
Even schizos get more pussy than us

ADHD men have sex earlier, so it’s just your looks

Schizophrenia or severe autism

out of these options i have ADHD. depression. bipolar. anxiety. PTSD. and paranoia

Schizophrenia or severe autism
Yeah, it's between autism or schizophrenia. Autism can ruin your social life, and low functioning autism obliterates it but schizophrenia is like living a nightmare everyday. Even if you get sex or a social life I imagine the voices or hallucinations are distracting. Now imagining having autism and schizophrenia! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

adhd is a fake kike disorder made to sell you fucking amphetamines

Now imagining having autism and schizophrenia
Like my foid cousin who's never been single for more than a week since 16 and currently has 3 kids with a Chad NT bf?

Like my foid cousin who's never been single for more than a week since 16 and currently has 3 kids with a Chad NT bf?
A foid could be a literal pile of shit and as long as she had a vagina she wouldn't be single.

A foid could be a literal pile of shit and as long as she had a vagina she wouldn't be single.
Yep, I really resent her at times and she causes so much family drama yet guys don't care and she has lots of friends and orbiters. Imagine a man in her position, his options would be to rope or jump off a bridge.

Yep, I really resent her at times and she causes so much family drama yet guys don't care and she has lots of friends and orbiters. Imagine a man in her position, his options would be to rope or jump off a bridge.
We live in a soyciety. It's women being worshiped and men desperately trying to get the attention of those women.

Schizophrenia with autism 2nd. I mean it’s giga over for you either way.