Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whats the worst thing someone has said to you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
A bully told me once that my “only talent is being bullied” and that “I should kill myself”. A bunch of people laughed after he said that. I did nothing to him.

"i love yall losers barking for my hgh calling it "chinese rat piss" it's literally the best HGH money can buy, actually it's so good money can't buy it it's supposed to be only for dying aids patients"

I thought we were friends

"i love yall losers barking for my hgh calling it "chinese rat piss" it's literally the best HGH money can buy, actually it's so good money can't buy it it's supposed to be only for dying aids patients"

I thought we were friends
How the hell did he get the HGH from? Lol, would've been a manletcel without it.

For me it would be "you'll never be normal". My dad especially would tell me this many times, and how I was treated by my family and at school further reminded me of this.

How the hell did he get the HGH from? Lol, would've been a manletcel without it.

For me it would be "you'll never be normal". My dad especially would tell me this many times, and how I was treated by my family and at school further reminded me of this.
Fuck man. I can relate:cryfeels::cryfeels: I would’ve ran away if I were you tbh I don’t how I would deal with that shit.

Fuck man. I can relate:cryfeels::cryfeels: I would’ve ran away if I were you tbh I don’t how I would deal with that shit.
My parents have me prisoner, tbh.

This might sound stupid as it wasn’t really an insult toward me, but it came from a friend at the time. We joked around a lot and I guess I said something that upset him a little and he attacked my family’s poverty, which he knew was a very sore subject for me. There were plenty of other things wrong with me he could have said, but he goes for the one thing he knew would hurt the most.

A bully telling me in high school that girls are disgusted by me. Most foids around him were silently nodding.