Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whats the youngest age youre attracted to?

Whats the youngest age youre attracted to?

• Fresh out of the womb

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 5-7

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • 7-9

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • 9-11

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • 11-13

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • 13-15

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • 15-17

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • 17-19

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • 19-21

Votes: 9 8.2%

• Total voters
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Please note, a 12 year old that looks like shes 15 doesnt count as a 12 year old.

Its about the typically looking like age.

Votes are not visible to the public

11-13 is borderline.

I went with 13-15.

9 is prime
Png transparent non non biyori hotaru ichijou anime anonymous non non biyori cg artwork face b

mmm minors... :p

I prolly should have made the poll in a way that it displays 10-12 because thats the true hebephile age but I was already done upon realizing that and thought fuck it.

hmmmmm...
JFL why not :feelskek:

The youngest foid I ever found attractive was around 7-8yos but I turn 17 this year so I dont think it's a big issue.
You mean next year in 2022 or your birthday is already today?

idk
i guess like 18
The youngest foid I ever found attractive was around 7-8yos but I turn 17 this year so I dont think it's a big issue.
nigga what :worryfeels:

I'm 46. If we talk about typical - 14. Non-typical 11 (looks like 14-15). And no, dear FBI, I will never mess with an underage girl.

The youngest I'm attracted to is 17. Anything under that is not appealing to me.

I turn 17 in 2022 and it's already 2022 for me, so I turn 17 this year:feelsokman:
Ah, so you're in Asia or Australia?
The youngest I'm attracted to is 17. Anything under that is not appealing to me.
I see you have the same tastes in women as your father.

Cope? So you're saying that finding a young loli attractive is an issue?
Come on bro I thought u were based:feelsbadman:

7-8 is really young though, I'm sure that is universally pre-pubescent. Perhaps it was a mini Gigastacy though that looked cute AF. I suppose it could happen once in a blue moon.

But the real cope is that finding 7-8 year olds attractive at 17 doesn't mean it will go away as you get older. I've actually found myself being attracted to younger females the older I get. Although the conscious part of that might have been from undoing the brainwashing of "under 18 is pedo."

I hardly find 7-8yos attractive, it was literally only 1 or 2 lolis at that age which were gigastacy tier that I found cute. I usually start to feel really attracted to them around 12yos which is usually hebephilia.

Tbh I was coping. I've been attracted to younger lolis since I was 10yos and I never grew out of it in the past almost 7 years, and the fact that I thought I was eventually grow our of it was retarded tbh. But thankfully I'm not a faggot like Dr. Pizza who ever plans on actually going out of my way to anally fuck 9yo boys up the ass, I just like admiring lolis who are cute.

Yeah attraction to many 12-year-olds is fairly normal. 12+ is around the age I would say I start finding a noticeable chunk of that population attractive. This is especially true when considering how many 12 year olds today dress like sluts and show their bare mid-section, etc.

Yeah it's cope. Male preference for age hardly budges from adolescence all the way into 50+ years old. So the attraction to females that young is likely permanent.

Please note, a 12 year old that looks like shes 15 doesnt count as a 12 year old.

Its about the typically looking like age.

Votes are not visible to the public

I would fuck 4 and up but prime is 11 to 13. After 13 foid value steadily declines. and by 15 16 they are used up disgusting Arby roast beef sandwich pussy heathen whores.

Since there's no option for 13-17, I went with 15-17, because their sexual features are typically better developed.

5000 year old lolis :feelshmm:

15 is really pushing it and I only chose it because I've seen 15 y/os who looked much older for their age

But in general anything between 20-27

While they are still foetuses

I do think there is a prime for foid breeding and I believe that 18 misses the mark in many places :feelsmage:

I would fuck 4 and up but prime is 11 to 13. After 13 foid value steadily declines. and by 15 16 they are used up disgusting Arby roast beef sandwich pussy heathen whores.
I agree they look best at 11-13, but lol at saying you would fuck a 4 year old, their pussy would be tiny so would their overall body

These threads just give IT more ammo to indiscriminately point to incels as "muh pedos" when its been proven to be the opposite in the past. It just isn't good optics if any of u are selecting anything under the start of puberty range which is normal to be attracted to since in the wild attraction = fertile. Not an appeal to nature because I never said anyone should have sex with a 13-15 year old, just that attraction will begin if u are a normal guy towards this age group. Anything younger than puberty is pedo.

Last edited:

Same. I honestly don't get the attraction pedos and hepes have. Even 17 is pushing it for me; I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable going lower than 19-20 and this was prior to becoming a wizard.

[UWSL]this thread glows brighter than the sun[/UWSL]

14yo is the youngest age i'm attracted to. if they're less than that i'll get in serious legal trouble they look too underdeveloped

13-15 absolute minimum. Usually don’t find foids attractive below age 16 though

Your Mom nigga lol

Women peak at 70+ you disgusting inkel pedo creep. :soy:

16575857 web1 190425 CVR N waving granny 1280x720

Why is there no "before out of the womb" option? :society:

10 is the youngest I can be attracted to

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5