Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What's this "feminicide" thing ?

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I mean if someone gets killed, it's murder, simple as that. Why the hell would you have a made up different word just for foids ?

Because they have a vagina which means they are instantly special

if someone says feminicide tell them to dilate

is this some new word by shlomo and friends? :feelscomfy:

They need to create this term, to distract people from the fact that men are 11 times more likely to be murdered than foids, and of course, to make it seems that foids are the major victims (even though they aren't)

They are paving the way for the near future where the law will officially state that women are more important than men.

They need to create this term, to distract people from the fact that men are 11 times more likely to be murdered than foids, and of course, to make it seems that foids are the major victims (even though they aren't)

I mean if someone gets killed, it's murder, simple as that. Why the hell would you have a made up different word just for foids ?
Because being a woman is apparently legally considered as a disability :feelshaha:

It's total garbage. Men are killed at x20 the rate in those countries where I've heard this term being used.

Foids are so special they think men kill them just because they are foids

Men kill foids because they are despicable evil creatures, not because they have two XX chromosomes

because we need to acknowledge the violence women face in this patriarchal society incel:soy:
Still waiting for an example of a society that isn't built on patriarchy.
And no, native Indians and Africans don't count, they lived in jungles still.

Because crime against a woman is automatically a hate crime.

Is this retarded term a thing in first world countries? My hispanic shithole is one of the second most cucked hispanic countries by feminism and they use this term every single time a foid gets killed. Ironically enough, they don't use it when a foid gets killed by a criminal type like a robber since these soycucks also defend criminals because they are ''opressed ethnics''.

Is this retarded term a thing in first world countries? My hispanic shithole is one of the second most cucked hispanic countries by feminism and they use this term every single time a foid gets killed. Ironically enough, they don't use it when a foid gets killed by a criminal type like a robber since these soycucks also defend criminals because they are ''opressed ethnics''.
I live in a latin country and it's cucked too. Maybe it's a cultural thing.

because murder is only bad when it happens to women apparently