Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's with the increase in the ratio of incels to bluepillers in viewing threads here?

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I have lately been noticing the ratio of incels to bluepillers is increasing in viewing threads. Early, when I used to post threads, the ratio used to be less like 20 incels to 30 bluepillers or 15 incels to 18 bluepillers but the ratio has widened in some recent weeks like 23 incels to 53 bluepillers. Heck, yesterday, I saw the ratio in viewing my thread was 18 incels to 72 bluepillers. Are lurkers increasing her day by day?

depends, mostly u can see like 4 bluepillers for every one incel

Maybe the bluepillers are here as a result of the recent mass shootings?

You know how the Jew media always blames people like us for them???

That or perhaps its what I've brought up before at my home forum Wizchan of why people might post and pretend to be Wizards who are really not and what I mean is the "lost tribe" effect.

I believe some normies/Chads/Stacies/whatever you want to call them, have experienced so much or perhaps all there is to life that they become extremely bored and so begin looking for new thrills so to speak and like a potentially as of yet undiscovered tribe in a jungle we are or can be that to normies and so they become fascinated that we exist as they may of never realized that people like us have existed before and so we become their new thrill for however long until they get bored again.

Maybe the bluepillers are here as a result of the recent mass shootings?

You know how the Jew media always blames people like us for them???

That or perhaps its what I've brought up before at my home forum Wizchan of why people might post and pretend to be Wizards who are really not and what I mean is the "lost tribe" effect.

I believe some normies/Chads/Stacies/whatever you want to call them, have experienced so much or perhaps all there is to life that they become extremely bored and so begin looking for new thrills so to speak and like a potentially as of yet undiscovered tribe in a jungle we are or can be that to normies and so they become fascinated that we exist as they may of never realized that people like us have existed before and so we become their new thrill for however long until they get bored again.
High IQ, tbh. Infiltration is increasing day by day by them who find our miseries as their fun.

In any case, it is sort of good that people who are seeing our views and thoughts here are increasing. The more people know the better it would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back