Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s with the normie obsession with Danny Devito

Y

youcandoit

Greycel
Everywhere I turn on reddit I see people sucking Danny Devito’s dick. Saying how he is a national treasure and must be protected at all costs. Why are normies so obsessed with this guy?

probably because "haha, cute, smol xD"

normies are retards.

He's a meme. Also Elon musk is some sort of a Saint for reddit retards because he's a billionaire who posts bad memes on Twitter.

He's a clown. Everyone is laughing at him, not with him. Noone respects him. They treat him like a dog.

He looks like a fuckin arab manlet, it would be totally over for him if he was born in the 90s, he would've been bullied to death lol.Also I have the same subhuman nose JFL

At least his family made the good decision to move to the US, away from this shithole in the 1800s back when it was still allowed.I wish my ancestors had taken that fuckin ship to the US

He is a walking meme. People love laughing at subhumans and he happens to one of the most famous subhumans on this planet

Normies are retards