Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats with the rise of cucked threads in the last few days?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Threads like:
"Dude I've seen this giant dude and he totally mogged me. He was 6'5!. He was literally a god omfg, I'm so impressed because I'm such a cuck." :worryfeels:
"Dude if we were foids we would be fucked in all our 3 holes and are lives would be sooo easy and great :worryfeels:"
"God damn I'm such a failure, why can't I drop dead?"
"tfw you will never experience being hugged by a roastie" etc etc

Are we being infiltrated by Reddit or something?

This forum should be about how fucking much we hate society and normies and foids and how much we got fucked over and want to punch foids in the face instead of constant self-debasement, praise for tallfags/chads and other self-destructive bullshit.

If this continues we should rename this place to cucks.is

They ban all the incel subs and if you post ANYTHING incel related some subs are instantly banning your account. Fags gotta go somewhere.

There are real infiltrators here on top of FBI and other organisations.

these threads have always existed tbh.

you are literally the most cucked human being ive seen on this forum, funny how you dont even realise this

change my mind, im waiting
you paid for a wet whole, what a beta bitch move, and you said after "that didnt count im still a virgin"
tranzactional sex is the most beta shit you can do with a woman (basic redpill knowledge)
im done

"Paid sex literally doesn't count.

I'm still a fucking virgin."

"Best 50€ I ever spent ngl. She was also young and pretty (same age as me, around 20) and came from the Eastern bloc. Not even the local Chad could fuck that and I did. U mad bro"

Last edited:
The '' I want huggies from wahmen cuddies'' :soy: posts are the most embarassing, like it came from a zoomer redditor's mouth. Imagine being on a blackpilled site to only say bluepill shit that implies toilets are capable of loving.

We're infiltrated by much more than Reddit :feelzez:

Think about all those shitty CIA agents whose lives are dedicated into noting everything we say. What a miserable lives do they have to be forced by soyciety to do this to pay their bills. And their childs aren't even thankful or else. Sometimes one of these agents just put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger when he notices how empty his life is. When he notices he's just like us in many ways. And that he can't confide this to anyone because he'd get fired immediately.

They all want us to die, and are ashamed that we don't.

God damn I'm such a failure, why can't I drop dead?
How is this cucked? It's a pretty accurate statement to me.
tfw you will never experience being hugged by a roastie
This too, I probably won't and it fucking sucks! It doesn't just suck, it like it really sucks! It sucks!

not all posts have to be edgy and "burn society down" kinda shit tho:feelsXmas:

tbh i think its good that threads can vary alot

you are literally the most cucked human being ive seen on this forum, funny how you dont even realise this

change my mind, im waiting
you paid for a wet whole, what a beta bitch move, and you said after "that didnt count im still a virgin"
tranzactional sex is the most beta shit you can do with a woman (basic redpill knowledge)
im done

"Paid sex literally doesn't count.

I'm still a fucking virgin."

"Best 50€ I ever spent ngl. She was also young and pretty (same age as me, around 20) and came from the Eastern bloc. Not even the local Chad could fuck that and I did. U mad bro"
Normies spend tens of thusands of $ on their girlfriends and wives.

Seethe harder. And why are you so obsessed with my posts? That's gay as fuck bro.

Normies spend tens of thusands of $ on their girlfriends and wives.
you know you just compared yourself with the bluepilled cunts, the disney fantasy ones, so you are just as bluepilled as them right
heavy word
so now i cant comment on a random garbage ass thread of yours cuz im "obsessed" okay, you are more delusional then i thought
That's gay as fuck bro.
im pretty sure you are the only one here with the wrong idea, if you are thinking about this, then im not the gay here
(btw this comm is full of men probably thats too gay ya)

what a dumbass ill just ignore you from now, you are clearly as smart as a brick

I agree. There are way too many GrAYcels nowadays. Maybe we are indeed getting raided who knows.

The '' I want huggies from wahmen cuddies'' :soy: posts are the most embarassing, like it came from a zoomer redditor's mouth.
This forum was always open about wanting not just sex but intimacy from women despite the venting hatred against society though tbh
these threads have always existed tbh.

They ban all the incel subs and if you post ANYTHING incel related some subs are instantly banning your account. Fags gotta go somewhere.

View attachment 448742
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Everyone point at this retard and laugh.
you are more of an dumbass then me at this point, congrats
also put that title there for comical value but when you are too stupid to understand.. nvm
stay in ur world buddy

i cant win arguments againts bricks

Last edited:
Threads like:
"Dude I've seen this giant dude and he totally mogged me. He was 6'5!. He was literally a god omfg, I'm so impressed because I'm such a cuck." :worryfeels:
"Dude if we were foids we would be fucked in all our 3 holes and are lives would be sooo easy and great :worryfeels:"
"God damn I'm such a failure, why can't I drop dead?"
"tfw you will never experience being hugged by a roastie" etc etc
View attachment 448598

This forum should be about how fucking much we hate society and normies and foids and how much we got fucked over and want to punch foids in the face instead of constant self-debasement, praise for tallfags/chads and other self-destructive bullshit.

If this continues we should rename this place to cucks.is
Cope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back