Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's with these new people immediately posting threads?

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
What's going on with these new people. They fucking make an account and make a thread within 5-10 posts on here, and they sound fucking retarded as if they know none of the post-culture around here. I've seen so many redpilled, and even some bluepilled shit going around here recently. It seems like lost redpillers are flooding into this forum at this point, and that will not bring us to a good looking future.

I don't want this forum to be ogre. I fucking love it here and getting further blackpilled with the rest of you all. Don't let it end.

This forum is already ogre

I don't trust anybody who made an account after november
yes that includes me

I was lurking here for a few months before I made my account. Can't speak for others though.

I lurked for months before posting and still haven't made a thread yet.

the fuck u talking about, its always been like that, eventually they either get caught out for being fakecel or hide themselves here and evade ban hammer.

Ok. Won't post them anymore.

I lurked here since December I was afraid that this fourm would have a negative impact on my mind even more. I was right

I lurked here since December I was afraid that this fourm would have a negative impact on my mind even more. I was right

It's negative for all of us. Would you rather be a bluepilled cuck though?

Some of their threads are almost @imbored21 levels of bad.

What's going on with these new people. They fucking make an account and make a thread within 5-10 posts on here, and they sound fucking retarded as if they know none of the post-culture around here. I've seen so many redpilled, and even some bluepilled shit going around here recently. It seems like lost redpillers are flooding into this forum at this point, and that will not bring us to a good looking future.

I don't want this forum to be ogre. I fucking love it here and getting further blackpilled with the rest of you all. Don't let it end.
Most of them are usually lurkers who finally decided to make an account after accepting the blackpill