Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whats with this shit fucking greycels

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
@BummerDrummer Whats with all the new grey fags spamming IT threads lately is this some IT undercover psyops? I just fucking clicked like 3 grey IT threads in a row what the fuck is this shit put this shit in your news

I would prefer if we never talk about them but the rule would be too restrictive. I never browse there or talk about them.

I’m assuming it’s the same schizos that show up in their DM’s or whatever, aka half the content that sub produces. Maybe it’s one guy, maybe it’s a lot, maybe it’s a troon LARPing as a LARPing as a LARPing incel, idk.

someone linked this place on the official india forums

someone linked this place on the official india forums

It's the combo of schizoposters and the seasonal tide of faggot-ops. Spring brings all the trannies out of their Discord troomer holes to participate in shitty attempts at raids in a vain effort to get the dopamine that having a father figure would give them.

It's the combo of schizoposters and the seasonal tide of faggot-ops. Spring brings all the trannies out of their Discord troomer holes to participate in shitty attempts at raids in a vain effort to get the dopamine that having a father figure would give them.
chapotraphouse on suicide watch.

Ah yes. The function I call є.
є(x) being defined as the function which describes the likelihood of a tranny committing suicide over time. The function increases exponentially with a plateau at є(x)=0.4, but then continues increasing after 10 years (we dub this the Decade of Death phenomenon.)