Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's worse experience for a foid: to be ignored by an incel or to be hit on by an incel?

What's worse experience for a foid?

• To be ignored by an incel

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • To be hit on by an incel

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • Swamp knives

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Hit on, imo. It would be seen as an insult by her. "How dare that trash hit on me. How could he ever think he has a chance, he's below me".

Hit obviously it makes them think "why would that guy think he'd have a chance with me am i that ugly????"

Hit. “This guy SERIOUSLY thinks he has a chance with me” Fucking foids...

Hit on, imo. It would be seen as an insult by her. "How dare that trash hit on me. How could he ever think he has a chance, he's below me".

Hit on. Foids would love for ugly guys to ignore them completely.

Women hate ugly men with confidence

To be hit on by a large disgusting ogre like me. I pretty much intimidate women around me with my looks. One time I tried to approach a foid in a foreign country to ask her something. She was below my shoulders in height and when I said: "Excuse me miss.." she bolted like I came at her with a knife

One time I tried to approach a foid in a foreign country to ask her something. She was below my shoulders in height and when I said: "Excuse me miss.." she bolted like I came at her with a knife
:feelskek::feelskek: So over

Women don't care if a subhuman ignores them, they only care if attractive males do.

Ignored. Plenty of simps hit on women, just not irl. Look at insta girl comments.

Women love when sub8 men ignore them completely and live solely to pay taxes.
If they could, women would appear completely covered to sub8 men, and look half-naked to Chads and Tyrones.

To ignore her you'd first need her to hit on you, which is pretty much an impossible scenario.