Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whats worse? staying incel or betabuxxing a roastie?

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
can't be bothered to make a poll just answer. and not a disgusting landhwhale because thats too obvious, a used up beckie or stacy who still looks somewhat attractive but verry worn out and used up and is clearly only settling for you because chad won't play with them anymore.

It depends dude

Is the roastie have kids?

Are you just wanting a fuck? Buy a hooker

Posting almost copy paste threads on an incel forum is much, much worse, kriegsmarine

Then incel.
damn I don't know. if it was an old used up stacey but she could offer good sex it might still be better than inceldom. but then again with hookers you get the same thing and with many different females and no risk of divorce.

If she is fertile or is generally respectful towards you than maybe it's worth it.

If she is fertile or is generally respectful towards you than maybe it's worth it.
a used up roastie baby? bad idea. respectful? she pretend to be if your lucky

Both aren’t great for your health but maybe betabuxxing. At least then you’re getting some sex

Both aren’t great for your health but maybe betabuxxing. At least then you’re getting some sex
as long as she's at least a 5 its probably better

a used up roastie baby? bad idea. respectful? she pretend to be if your lucky
I am aware that we are searching for a needle in the haystack. Never marry because she will sell your house and take your possessions, except maybe only in the church circle where you have an upper hand.

I am aware that we are searching for a needle in the haystack. Never marry because she will sell your house and take your possessions, except maybe only in the church circle where you have an upper hand.
yeah your right just fuck hookers

Majority will say it's better to be an incel but will jump at the first opportunity to betabuxx.