Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "What's wrong with average men?" (Foids writing fan fiction)

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
MillionBashStream97

MillionBashStream97

Sub-3
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/16st8g5/whats_wrong_with_average_men/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

Screenshot 20230927 090924 Brave 1

Screenshot 20230927 090939 Brave 1

Lies. Femoids don’t looks rate men objectively, there is data that proves this. They heavily underrate them.

And they don’t feel attracted to them, otherwise they would date them. Notice how this commenter talks about other women, she herself probably thinks she is too good for an average man and tries to date Chads.

Listening to a femoid is a more fruitless endeavour than trying to put some pants on an elephant

I ask because when men hear or see "just not attracted" they often assume it's all about the man's looks or height or lack of status that might compensate for other so-so traits. While those things may be factors, I think women (and most experienced men) see potential partners more holistically than that.
They don't, simple as that. And they'll also underrate men on their looks. Just check any OLD app data.

This is so vile. Foids get an average boyfriend and it doesn't matter the effort he puts into her. She'll be less happy than if she was alone. :feelsclown:

Foid shallowness at work and horn effect. Again they go bald-shaming and assume his personality based on looks. Notice how first she talks about his looks and after establishing he's average she gives bad traits to him, out of nowhere.

Lies. Femoids don’t looks rate men objectively, there is data that proves this. They heavily underrate them.

And they don’t feel attracted to them, otherwise they would date them. Notice how this commenter talks about other women, she herself probably thinks she is too good for an average man and tries to date Chads.
Yup, what women consider average is a seven out of ten

Here is the data if you care. I posted it in another thread by mistake lol.

Okc rating curve

Okc rating curve1

And do you know, why I know? Because all women think like that. “Women like nice guys. (But I, personally, like bad boy Chads, but I’m not like the others.)”

But all the others think like this too and this is why incels exist.

average man doesn't see themselves as average...Holy copium
The Pot calling the Cattle black...

Even though in this case the Cattle is not even black...

Again, is straight up fan fiction.

Average women think they are too good for average men, but average men think they aren't enough for anybody. Because guess what, in the 2020s, they aren't. They are far from being in the pit that we are, and their chances of ascension is higher, but they are fucked. This generation of men are FUCKED.

It's fucking insane the mental gymnastics average women have to go through, to just admit that they just want Chad.

Stacies do. I hate women, but I don't hate Stacies at all, because they are honest, and self aware.
Average women are fucking insane.

And do you know, why I know? Because all women think like that. “Women like nice guys. (But I, personally, like bad boy Chads, but I’m not like the others.)”

But all the others think like this too and this is why incels exist.
Women are, and have always been, a hivemind.

Lmao foids are so dumb , she has to go on a 1 page rant because she doesn’t understand what average mean ? … « but how do you define *average* ? :foidSoy: cuz like me and my friends are not average we are all 10s so we don’t wanna date an average man teehee :foidSoy: « if this thread was made by a man about women , this would have been deleted and the OP would have been permanently banned from soyddit jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Spot on, a few weeks ago I got rejected by some ugly foid that openly told me I don't meet her standards. Fucking crazy to me how unaware average toilets are.
The plan is to stemcuck until I can afford to hermit with luxurious copes
Women could take some lessons from average men, and just "take what they can get", but average women can get anything. So why shoot for people on your level.

And ugliest can get average men, but decide to shoot for Chad anyway.

Standards my fucking ass. My hairy balls are probably prettier then the foid that rejected you, and these shits have lower standards then her.

Fucking clown world, man :feelsclown:

They are the worst , the average foid is absolutely fucking delusional :feelskek:
And they are the selectors in the dating world.

Imagine that :feelsseriously: It's these foidlets judging rather Marky "5/10 with a job and life" Mark is worth her pussy that she probably doesn't even wash.

It's them standing at the door with the markers, to make sure the nigga that's gonna sit in the same table as her, isn't - 6'_ tall.

It's a joke.

And they are the selectors in the dating world.

Imagine that :feelsseriously: It's these foidlets judging rather Marky "5/10 with a job and life" Mark is worth her pussy that she probably doesn't even wash.

It's them standing at the door with the markers, to make sure the nigga that's gonna sit in the same table as her, isn't - 6'_ tall.

It's a joke.
jfl :feelshaha: Complete clown world man :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: wohmen are literally manchilds with an extra hole … the biggest mistake mankind has ever done is giving them all those rights :feelsstudy:

This is hilarious when a foid asks such a thing. They try to use their brains, but unfortunately, it just refuses to work for them. We are truly living in despicable times. If you were to place a religious person in this world as a below-average looking guy, without telling him whether he's on Earth, in heaven, or in hell, I wonder what he would think about where he is.
Episode 5 Burn In Hell GIF by The Simpsons

I’ve often wondered whether this life is hell, or just some kind of punishment. It just doesn’t make sense why the universe is this miserable and unfair. Like who designed this shit? Why couldn’t I be one of the lucky few?

Just remember that all foids view you as vermin simply for not being born tall and handsome

Foids have the same sexdrive as men if not even higher. But its only for 8+
So the average whore is never really satisfied and one of the reasons why they spend so much time hateing and shaming sub8's