Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy what's wrong with "sexual harassment"?

gentsupreme

gentsupreme

Officer
★★
I mean, society survived w\o those stupid laws of "sexual harassment\misconduct\assault" for centuries

like yeah, I get why there are laws against pure rape -chads want to secure the sexual commodities to themselves, basically the same reason there are laws against theft

but can someone explain to me what's wrong with "harassment"?

Years ago these laws where not needed, a man's wife and daughter where protected by him and his family.
A random street slut was fair game for any man.

Years ago these laws where not needed, a man's wife and daughter where protected by him and his family.

so what happened in the last 3 decades?

The family unit has been destroyed so now instead a family and close friends protecting a daughter or wife's chastity it's the state that has to intervene.

In the 50's bosses would smack their secretaries asses all the time. These bitches really have no right to complain about harassment when they spend hours getting ready at home to provoke that behavior. If she was really concerned about "creepy" men "harassing" her then she'd at least dress as modest as an average man, not wear tight clothes that expose her whole body form covered and uncovered.

Last edited:
I the 50's bosses would smack their secretaries asses all the time. These bitches really have no right to complain about harassment when they spend hours getting ready at home to provoke that behavior. If she was really concerned about "creepy" men "harassing" her then she'd at least dress as modest as an average man, not wear tight clothes that expose her whole body form covered and uncovered.

The family unit has been destroyed so now instead a family and close friends protecting a daughter or wife's chastity it's the state that has to intervene.

but even if we accept that argument- why does the state needs to "protect" foids? protect from what exactly?
I get why there are laws against rape. it's prohibited in our culture for hundreds or maybe even thousands of years.
but who define what is considered "harassment" and why it is wrong?

If one is an incel and decides, to solve his inceldom, to just go out to the street and hit on girls in a very assertive and action-oriented way, why it's considered "harassment" in the west?
isn't it one's right to improve his mating strategy? so if one has no friends and no social circle that will get him sex\gf- which other option does he has except "harassing"?

you should specify what you mean by harassment. should flirting once with a girl in the workplace be considered harassment? not in my opinion. however, smacking somebody's ass should.

i wouldnt like some buff 6 feet 5 inches chad (or anybody for that matter) smacking my ass, for example. it's my body, nobody has the right of touching me if i don't allow them to.

Its just another way to filter out unattractive men and punish them for being "confident". Next.

Sexual harassment doesn't exist. Sexual harassment really just means "attention from any guy other than Chad."

Nothing if the perpetrator is goodlooking enough.

In the 50's bosses would smack their secretaries asses all the time. These bitches really have no right to complain about harassment when they spend hours getting ready at home to provoke that behavior. If she was really concerned about "creepy" men "harassing" her then she'd at least dress as modest as an average man, not wear tight clothes that expose her whole body form covered and uncovered.
They dress in a slutty way for Chad. Only are seen as creepy and harassing.

If a girl "sexually harassed" me I'd be flattered.
But women are so offended by unattractive men showing interest that they have to bitch and whine about it on the internet.

But women are so offended by unattractive men showing interest that they have to bitch and whine about it on the internet.

I wish they would have just bitched and whined about it on the internet.
the problem starts when they go to the police & court.

Let's be fair, would you be flattered if it was a hideous hambeast too? Advocating for the devil here inb4 cuck.

The state has replaced the husband/father. Child support, state housing, welfare, food stamps, etc all designed to replace the need for a male provider in a family. Now the state is also protecting their *perceived* honour.