Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your achievement that you're the most proud of?

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
Self-explanatory ttl.
No :redpill: or :bluepill:was intended.

I graduated High School, almost graduating from College, and have a decent car. Pretty average for a 19-year-old.

i can't think of a single thing

When my mom took my ps3 controller from me back in 2012 and i used the ps3 blutooth remote to play midnight club LA behind her back lmao. And i still had skill enough to beat the AI

Accepting the blackpill

Although I don't think so it's an achievement, if you literally have to face insults for your looks you WILL accept that blackpill is right, no matter how weak hearted you are

This morning's dump. It was epically large, like I was giving birth to a brown baby.

That i didn't wageslaved a day in my life.
Imagine wageslaving as a subhuman truecel,that's beyond pathetic.

I was blackpilled and aware of humanity's shit nature even as a little kid. I think my level of maturity was above average for my age.

I wrote an essay on anarchism being the best form of government that I’m quite proud of

Earning a bit of money so I could afford my own laptop and.

Spending 4000+ hours in a game to reach the highest rank. sad right? but that was the thing that made me a really happy person for a time

Expressing my negative experiences with the "oneitis" sickness on the Internet. It is proof of my mental growth.

Indeed. I am pleased to have grown in such a way that I can happily criticize a vain woman who believed that I would still be the same naive, anxious fourteen-year-old she once viewed as a puppet.