Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats your biggest physical flaw

In general I'm not sure. In public I fraud practically everything. Trousers or thick socks for thin ankles, long sleeve shirt or wristbands when I'm at the gym for pathetic pencil wrists. Roll up my sleeves for more padding to make my shoulders look broader, other issues are not visible under clothes. The only thing I can't hide is my face. I'm not sure any specific feature ruins my face but it's largely a combination of thin sparse eyebrows, short lower third, dark circles under eyes, droopy lower eyelids and small face.

In general I'm not sure. In public I fraud practically everything. Trousers or thick socks for thin ankles, long sleeve shirt or wristbands when I'm at the gym for pathetic pencil wrists. Roll up my sleeves for more padding to make my shoulders look broader, other issues are not visible under clothes. The only thing I can't hide is my face. I'm not sure any specific feature ruins my face but it's largely a combination of thin sparse eyebrows, short lower third, dark circles under eyes, droopy lower eyelids and small face.
If only you could fraud being gigaChad

Height (5.4), prognathism, chronic eye bags

Jawline, race, dick

nose, chin, eyebrow, eyes, ears

choose between ugly face , manletism , balding and small dick
cant decide tbh

Bald spots, receding hairline, asymmetrical facial features including a nose that looks like it was slammed in a car door when I was young, unattractive facial scars, average US height (minus 1"), unappealing androgynous face, poofy lips, mouth breather, take your pick, there's plenty to choose from.

height and lips

hmm i guess manlet since height > face (sorry manlets) and im both ugly and short

small cock, height and a smart mouth which gets me into all sorts of trouble.

Race, nose, eye area

5'7 manletism, dark brown shitskin curry, weak jaw/chin, subhuman eye area and facial features

My face is red
Are you a first nations person??
5'7 manletism, dark brown shitskin curry, weak jaw/chin, subhuman eye area and facial features
Your a Chaddam larping as a subhuman curry
i don't know if it was ironic. But i'm a perfect subhuman!

Years ago, a foid in a old job calls me "Satyr"
Download

In Greek mythology, a satyr, also known as a silenos, is a male nature spirit with ears and a tail resembling those of a horse, as well as a permanent, exaggerated erection. Early artistic representations sometimes include horse-like legs, but, by the sixth century BC, they were more often represented with human legs.
At least he's gymmaxxed

Last edited:
Height and bones. What 99% of incels suffer from.

recessed and weak jaw

By society's/female's flawed and unfair standards: "Not being NT enough" and having perceived shit looks(even though neither of these would apply to a female for her get a mate).

Last edited:
Locomotion disorder(crippler), muscle atrophy(that made body looks like 12 years malnourished kid), openbite, very narrow nostril, pigeon chest, lisp and almost paralysed fingers and hands. I'm textbook truecel.

Locomotion disorder(crippler), muscle atrophy(that made body looks like 12 years malnourished kid), openbite, very narrow nostril, pigeon chest, lisp and almost paralysed fingers and hands. I'm textbook truecel.
Have you tried having a church elder anoint you with oil and pray for you?

James 5:14-15 New International Version (NIV)
14 Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up.

weaker than a 70 year old

Upper eyelid exposure, acne, fat

Terrible eye area and having a terrible frame at 6'2" even tho ive roided i still look thin

Head to toe period

nose possibly.. then jaw. could get those fixed if i had the money