Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your choice?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date

What's your choice?

• Total voters
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
If you have to choose between living just 3 years as a giga chad or 70 years as a normie but with good health, the lots of money and traveling the world... What are going to choose?

easy question

Having a lot of money beats being a gigachad. I voted for the rich normie.

Chad life>not living at all>incel life

If I could live a happy life as anormie, as you mentioned in your poll, then the coice is obvious.

3 years as gigachad, I just have to make the most out of every day.

Also who voted to remain as incel? JFL

inceldom may be shit,but knowing you'll die in 3 years is worse

Happy life as normie. I will be happy, won't I? I will live longer than in my current state. I will have kids, etc. A normal life, that's all I want. No need to be Gigachad or whatever.
If I could live a happy life as anormie, as you mentioned in your poll, then the coice is obvious.
I prefer 3 years of gigachad life. 3 years of orgies and festivity surounded by stacies is better the 70 happy years of a normie imo.

inceldom may be shit,but knowing you'll die in 3 years is worse
I don't mind death tbh. I don't fear it at all. My biggest fears are sickness (especially cancers) and the idea that my life is going to become more and more worse with every fucking year.

Normie life would already be a YUGE improvement to my current life lol

Maybe 70 years from now there will be technology to reverse aging, fix any ugly face, and grow taller.

3 years of gigachad existence and then being done with this shit, doesn't sound that bad.

Maybe 70 years from now there will be technology to reverse aging, fix any ugly face, and grow taller.
Definitely this.I want to see ghost in the shell and blade runner shit in 2050

Definitely this.I want to see ghost in the shell and blade runner shit in 2050
Without scientific rebirth, all of this suffering would be meaningless.

Incel trait tbh ngl
I'm a pussy too. Anyway, I'm just acustomed to idea of death. I've been thinking about it for a long time till it become a normal thing for me. Everything has an end, when I thought of glorious guys such as Julius Cesar, Prophet Muhammad, Charlemagne, Alexander the Great that are dead since hundred of years I finally accepted it.
3 years of gigachad existence and then being done with this shit, doesn't sound that bad.
It sounds wonderful to me. My life is exactly the same since at least 5 years. I live exactly the same moments over and over and over again. I prefer 3 years or even just 2 years of gigchad life and I'll day as a happy man. I'm serious.

I'm a pussy too. Anyway, I'm just acustomed to idea of death. I've been thinking about it for a long time till it become a normal thing for me. Everything has an end, when I thought of glorious guys such as
It's common here not to be afraid ot Death (at least on paper) , nonetheless i really fear death and illnesses and want to spit god in the face for not sparing incels this suffering
Julius Cesar, Prophet Muhammad, Charlemagne, Alexander the Great that are dead since hundred of years I finally accepted it.
No matter how long i cope with Stoicism, i will never get over the fear of non existing i just can't help but feel this is unfair for incels

Based, I stopped praying at the end of 2018 and finally called myself ex-Muslim last February. It's a relief when you realize it's all nonsense.
I've never prayed more than 20 times in all of my life. The last time I prayed was around 2010/2011. Based if you didn't become frightned by the idea of the non-existence of God. I was shocked, traumatized in the beginning but after a year or so I liked the idea of the non-existence of God. The idea that a powerful entity is watching me 24h/24h scared the shit out of me when I was a kid but now it feels good even though I've realized that I'm not going to shag beautiful maidens in Jannah. And the shitty life I'm living is the final and the only one that I'm gonna ever live.
It's common here not to be afraid ot Death (at least on paper) , nonetheless i really fear death and illnesses and want to spit god in the face for not sparing incels this suffering

No matter how long i cope with Stoicism, i will never get over the fear of non existing i just can't help but feel this is unfair for incels
I fear sickness too. My biggest fear is cancer. If I ever got a cancer, I'm gonna rope tbh. When you die is pretty much like when you weren't born yet or when you're asleep after a long day of work, gym,etc.

Last edited:
You can still get a GF as a normie, I'm fine with a becky tbh.

I guess it wasn't so hard for you then, I followed everything in Islam. I didn't miss a prayer and if I was unsure I would just do the prayer again, always went to jumuah prayer. Learned to read Arabic by myself, I was never taught. Paid zakah despite being poor myself. Always stood up for Muslims, delved deep into fiqh to get my understanding of Islam. I was really in it, but then I just started to think logically and slowly lost faith over time. It's a huge step to go from a 100% practicing Muslim to murtad.
Sad story bro. I feel your pain... You have done a herculean effort to learn all this garbage as someone who was born in the west and probably to an Amazigh family (right? Most Moroccans in Netherlands are Riffians I suppose). I can imagine who much time you wasted in this medieval garbage.

Last edited:
Then you're retarded tbhngl. Why choose being good looking when you can hire one of the hottest chicks and fuck them with zero mercy?
Because it’s not only about getting chicks , Although it’s of course a big reason. It’s about becoming aesthetically pleasing , being able to feel comfortable with my looks , getting the halo effect that attractive people have that makes them cooler.

You can still get a GF as a normie, I'm fine with a becky tbh.
The becky will leave you buddy boyo as soon as a chad is available for her.

Because it’s not only about getting chicks , Although it’s of course a big reason. It’s about becoming aesthetically pleasing , being able to feel comfortable with my looks , getting the halo effect that attractive people have that makes them cooler.
I know but saying absurd shit like "I'd rather being good looking than having billions bro, money doesn't buy happiness" is hilarious. I'm pretty sure you can get up to at least 7/10 by surgery when you have a shit ton of money. I just realized at the end of the day nothing else matters but money.

I know but saying absurd shit like "I'd rather being good looking than having billions bro, money doesn't buy happiness" is hilarious. I'm pretty sure you can get up to at least 7/10 by surgery when you have a shit ton of money. I just realized at the end of the day nothing else matters but money.
I mean I can see why people choose money. But I will be very frustrated for not getting the validation I need and feelings of inferiority to better looking guys , That part won’t change. I think being good looking will give me peace of mind and more satisfaction , The money will come later

I mean I can see why people choose money. But I will be very frustrated for not getting the validation I need and feelings of inferiority to better looking guys , That part won’t change. I think being good looking will give me peace of mind and more satisfaction , The money will come later
There are hundreds of stories about how rich men get cucked by their wives for the sake of enjoying the holy chad dick.

The becky will leave you buddy boyo as soon as a chad is available for her.
20-40% of marriages end because of infidelity. Might as well get married before these chances rise tbh. (but not in cuckmerica)

3 as a gigachad tbh i don't want to live that much anyway

gigachad tbh, fuck being mediocre for 70 years. I rather be the best for 3

I'm good with my current life I don't actually envy the chad piece of shit just hate him