Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your daily routine like ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Here’s mine I wake up in the afternoon watch YouTube play a little bit of video games then go on here to start posting

Wake up. Rot. Sleep. Repeat.

I wake up, study for a couple hours or go to uni and study while shitposting on other chans and websites, masturbate, and then come and play games and read manga. pretty comfy

My alarm goes off and then I set it back on for 20 more mins. so I can nap more This repeats six times. I get out of bed and put on pants. I rant on incels.is for two hours and then work for one hour. Watch youtube videos that hurt my soul for an hour. Eat Popeyes. Take a nap. Work for an hour. More incel ranting. Buy shit on amazon. And then I watch hentai and jerk myself off to sleep

Last edited:
wake up, go to work, come home, order grubhub, surf internet/watch tv/play vidya until bedtime

Sleep until around 8-12 am mostly, eat, feed pet bunny, go back to bed and check my website rotation, do idle game tasks, masturbate, maybe go for a walk, sleep.. :feelscomfy:

WAGECUCKIN and this site

everybody here lives a pretty cope life man :feelsYall:

Sleep until around 8-12 am mostly, eat, feed pet bunny, go back to bed and check my website rotation, do idle game tasks, masturbate, maybe go for a walk, sleep.. :feelscomfy:
Are you a fellow NEET ?

I wake up, study for a couple hours or go to uni and study while shitposting on other chans and websites, masturbate, and then come and play games and read manga. pretty comfy
why r u in uni?

wake up, school, games, sleep, repeat

wake up, take supplements, breakfast, workout, run errands, read, game and masturbate, sleep

wake up at 6:40 and then snoozemax until 7:30:feelskek:then work from home and shitposting on here. lunch, more work, then gymcelling then sleep.:feelskek:

Wake up
Skincare
Rooftop Walk+ Sunlight+ Quran
Supplements
ROT in room and play vidya
Gym
ROT in room and play vidya
Skincare
Bed

lol why not become blue collar worker? and what carrier are u going for?
I dont know probably eletrical engineering and then trying to be a software developer to earn enough money to live in a house far away from normies. I dont like labour its suifuel for me.

I dont know probably eletrical engineering and then trying to be a software developer to earn enough money to live in a house far away from normies. I dont like labour its suifuel for me.
lol it aint that bad for me although i would prefer a better carrier i just cant stand school. good luck tho

wake up, drink something, sit and read incels.is and/or watch blackpill youtube channels, eat, blackpill knowledge X2, playing videogame pretending I'm a soldier of Allah :chad::feelsdevil:, eat slice of bread, sleep

wake up, drink something, sit and read incels.is and/or watch blackpill youtube channels, eat, blackpill knowledge X2, playing videogame pretending I'm a soldier of Allah :chad::feelsdevil:, eat slice of bread, sleep
Are you Muslim

wake up - gym - sleep - study - video gameds - sleep (also fapping in between some)

I wake up at 3:00 AM

- Take Concerta 36mg

- Take Two Advil Dual Action pills

- Take Fluticasone

9:00 AM:

- Take Ondansetron

2:00 PM

-Take Two More Advil

- Take Fluoxetine

5:00 PM:

- Take Mirtazapine