Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whats your favorite beer?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Fosters and Coors are my go to since they're cheap.

Beer and liquor are the only things that get me out of my depression besides weed.

So what do my fellow incels drink?

No fucking water/milk/juice replys or you're just an underage fag who doesnt know how to COPE

My favorite beer: Blue Moon and modelo. I rarely drink but if I do it between those two.

Stay away from drugs, stay away from alcohol, stay away from cigarettes.

Fuck all you non drinkers.... yall are assholes.. lol
JFL you got a warning. Yeah apparently the "y word" is the nigger of this forum. It is considered to be too normie. And anyways I sometimes drink Fireball whiskey.

JFL you got a warning. Yeah apparently the "y word" is the nigger of this forum. It is considered to be too normie. And anyways I sometimes drink Fireball whiskey.
How the fuck is that shit a rule.
ITS OVER I say that word daily

Michelob Amber, though I don't really drink beer anymore. I have vodka and coke zero cocktails when I'm not fasting.

Rolling rock. If you haven't had it before definitely try it. It's very low price but tastes like some high end shit. Also blue moons are good, especially their seasonal peach variety

Rolling rock. If you haven't had it before definitely try it. It's very low price but tastes like some high end shit. Also blue moons are good, especially their seasonal peach variety
My dad always tells me Rolling Rock is great but idk it smells like shit to me.

How? Lol it just smells like beer to me
To be fair I'm very picky with beer. My dad and I have very different tastes also.

Also my 'tism

Favorite that I can easily get anywhere: Stella Artois
Favorite that i can remember: Boddington's Pub Ale
Facorite that I cannot remember: Some random shit I had when in Hawaii, whose name I couldn't remember even if I had a gun to my head

At the moment, IPAs. This one is good. Just the smell gets me going.
deschutes-fresh-squeezed-ipa-355-ml-64.jpg

angry orchard
The green apple one is pretty good

I don't like its taste

Its always Rona season :cool:

Thats got to be the dumbest rule.

Fireball whisky tastes like shit tho, do you drink it by itself? I just hate the after taste.

Its always Rona season :cool:

Thats got to be the dumbest rule.

Fireball whisky tastes like shit tho, do you drink it by itself? I just hate the after taste.
God fucking forbid a say a word I hear and say nearly every day of my life

Its a regional thing I don't understand all the hate that words get
I live in an area where it's such a normal thing to hear that I never even realized it was a "normie" thing to say

Cheap/light: Land Shark, Corona, or Coors Light

Heavier beers: Big Wave by Kona Brewing, Fat Tire

Cheap/light: Land Shark, Corona, or Coors Light

Heavier beers: Big Wave by Kona Brewing, Fat Tire
Try Tröges. It's a good ipa brand. Corona is great with lime

dont be a degenerate

Yes, I drink it by itself. The only alternative in my dads house is Coors light though, which to me tastes much worse and takes forever to get drunk.
I live in an area where it's such a normal thing to hear that I never even realized it was a "normie" thing to say
Knajid explained to me that is too oftenly used on reddit and tumblr, so the hate has nothing to do with the southerness of the word but I guess they associate it with SJW's now I guess since those places are SJW centers. I mean a word being banned for being "overused" might literally be the dumbest rule I have ever heard. May as well ban stupid, bro, retard, gay, racist, misogynist, it, and, you guys, trump, etc

Last edited:
What did i grow up drinking? Banks Mild and Banks Bitter.

I like IPA's more these days though.

Sobercel/Sodacel checking in

I like mate tea like a true white southern Brazilian :feelsokman: