Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Almost every foid profile on these dating apps is generic as fuck.

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
During my very unsuccessful time on the dating apps, and during my recent Chadfishing journey which I have just started, I have seen quite a few dating profiles from women. Most of them, if not almost all of them, are generic as fuck and have little to no effort put into them. It's like they're not even really trying (probably because they don't have to since they all have simps).

For pictures, some of them will use bathroom selfies, which if you are a sub-Chad male, is considered a death sentence, not to mention selfies in general. It is one of the lowest effort types of picture possible. Their other pictures don't really have much to note either. Usually there is at least one bikini or skimpy outfit picture, one picture with an female alcoholic drink like a Truly or a Whiteclaw, one picture with a dog or cat, and a picture with a friend.

Really fat or ugly foids will try to hide themselves by taking pictures at certain angles or behind objects to hide their fat, as well as possibly wearing baggy clothing. Additionally they may make every one of their pictures with one of their friends so that potential matches will think they are their friend and will like their profile.

And don't even get me started on their descriptions or personality information. Most of them are generic as fuck. Thier favorite shows to watch are shit like Grey's Anatomy, Murder/Crime/Cop shows, True Crime shows/documentaries (darktriadpil), The Office, Friends, and a smattering of other generic sitcom garbage.

If they play games they only really like MarioKart, Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley, The Sims, or shit like that.

Most of them have some trashy generic scribble tattoo on their wrist or forearm or chest that looks like shit. Many also have excess piercings that look bad too. Some dye their hair.

And besides that they always say things like "I love sushi, dogs, coffee, Starbucks/Dunkin, and the beach". Like WOW that's fucking boring. If there's prompts on the dating app the foids will also make super generic answers like "I would never eat bugs" "I would never skydive" "My most controversial opinion is pineapple on pizza" "A fun fact I know is that otters hold hands so they don't drift away from each other while sleeping". Holy shit these are so damn predictable. I can't even count the amount of times I've seen these. It's like they didn't even change the default prompt answers!

They don't even have any real hobbies or personality. They go to work, go home, eat, watch the same shitty shows, go to a party, get railed by Chad, go to sleep, repeat.
And they're fucking impossible to talk to as well. It's like talking to a brick wall.

What is also insane to me is that many of these same foids (as well as the simps who worship them) will say stupid shit like "You just need to get out more and have better hobbies and a personality, that's the issue." Stupid retards, that is the least of my problems, I have plenty of hobbies and I get out of the house many times a week. The only problems are the foid hypergamy and my subhumanity. THAT'S. FUCKING. IT.

i think most of the women online are catfishes, kidnappers, scammers or bots

A large portion of them are but a large portion of them are also just basically NPC's. I guess a benefit of having a woman around is that you can mold her to fit your hobbies and life. At least that's what I see men around me do. Not like subhumans like me will ever have one though.

A large portion of them are but a large portion of them are also just basically NPC's. I guess a benefit of having a woman around is that you can mold her to fit your hobbies and life. At least that's what I see men around me do. Not like subhumans like me will ever have one though.

Foids have no personality. They’re a black hole that needs the energy of men to feel alive.

During my very unsuccessful time on the dating apps
lol at least u tried your luck using Dating apps :lul:
BRO i never use them lol what do u think an incel is gonna look like in the photos:cryfeels:

lol at least u tried your luck using Dating apps :lul:
BRO i never use them lol what do u think an incel is gonna look like in the photos:cryfeels:
Haha I don't try anymore that was a while ago. Now I use these apps to Chadfish. They are good for making yourself even more blackpilled, that is for sure. That's the only good thing about these apps anyways.

Foids on dating apps are creepy fucks

do u get any matches using chads :chad:

If I wanted to post his SNPs, I would.

They expect the world, put zero effort and then complain about it and shame men.

There is a reason wo say that foids are a hivemind. They mostly share the same generic and superficial interests, activities, behaviors, thoughts. I like a few of them too, but I go way beyond them. I actually have depth. Asking foids more about their own hobbies will lead you nowhere because they are shallow.

Last edited:
Female hivemind. Even when they're on their period they synchronize and get their period at the same time

In my age range which is guaranteed spoiled blown out rotten roastbeef pussy they either have kids, horrible tattoos, ugly hair, very lardass. insane standards, need to do all kinds of shit like travel world and shop. This world is shit.

Also its just the rule of conservation of effort. Back when I used to do the online dating i did read their profiles to seek common ground and every time was dissapointed, but it's basically filler.