Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favorite kind of booze?

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
I would definitely say Brandy but I rarely drink it since I never have any money, In terms of cheap booze I currently only buy gin since I love gin tonic.

Gin soda is also really good, better for your teeth and health.

I like vodka because it gets me drunk really quickly, doesn't taste like much of anything, and you can mix it with other shit and it won't change its taste

Whiskey and beer

Vodka neat, Koskenkorva in the freezer for an hour, a large water bottle, take shot followed by gulping down water, makes sure you are hydrated and hangover free the day after without a lot of liquid calories and nasty shits you get from smokey stuff like whiskey.

But in terms of personal enjoyment I like guinness, stout as well as a good czech lager to the dinner never hurt nobody.

Homemade hard apple cider is a summertime enjoyment aswell as elder flower cider.

The cheap kind :feelsrope:

Beer, wine is death tier after having chugged liters of that shit it tastes like death to me, beer never gets old but alcohol is cope too, you become a complete retard who poisons himself for a buzz, I can never get drunk enough , .2-3 bac is not enough for me , and I just wake up with pissed mattress, and puke . At least the blackouts don’t last days like benzos, so I’ll give alcohol that

I can’t drink alcohol

I like vodka because it gets me drunk really quickly, doesn't taste like much of anything, and you can mix it with other shit and it won't change its taste

I mainly go for beer/beeresque beverages, but sometimes I have whiskey or vodka(diluted with soda or juice ofc).
I can’t drink alcohol
Why? Not 21maxxed?

Rarely have a drink. Kahlua