Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats your opinion about the Balkan?

• Thread starter poorbalkantruecel
  • Start date
P

poorbalkantruecel

Self-banned
-
I'm very bored and just curious what you guys think about us.:feelsthink:

Probably the most animalistic low IQ savages of Europe , middle eastern people are more civilized and high IQ than u gypsies

Tall, racist, ugly, and freindly to some reason, a lot of my freinds here were serbs, croats, bosnians and turks, do you guys like being freinds with currycels or something

Probably the most animalistic low IQ savages of Europe , middle eastern people are more civilized and high IQ than u gypsies
lol, thanks for your honesty tho. can I ask what's your ethnicity if you dont mind?

Tall, racist, ugly, and freindly to some reason, a lot of my freinds here were serbs, croats, bosnians and turks, do you guys like being freinds with currycels or something
True, not really generally we are very racist to darker people

CROATIA THE ULTIMATE WHITE RACE ARYAN COUNTRY, SERBIA MIX OF GYPSY AND TURK NIGKERS AND SUBHUMAN SCUM
what the fuck are you talking about? we don't kill each other over a couple of camels like sand nigkers do

They are height moggers aren’t they? What’s your height?

yeah most likely, we hate gypsies because they steal a lot
Anyway I have a question on your phenotype, I heard slavcels complain they are inferior to other europeans in terms of looks is that true? Do most balkans have black black eyes? Also due to ottoman ocupation do many balkan people have turkish blood, and do they hate turks/arabs/muslims

it's a shitty place to be, i could talk about it forever, but suffice to say it already had a kind of tinder culture with lots of sexual losers, as early as 2002

detecting a butthurt hungarcuck with no army

Anyway I have a question on your phenotype, I heard slavcels complain they are inferior to other europeans in terms of looks is that true? Do most balkans have black black eyes? Also due to ottoman ocupation do many balkan people have turkish blood, and do they hate turks/arabs/muslims
I'm not slavic but I live with slavs, I see them everyday. people from the balkan look generally more Mediterranean-Turkish, they are hairy af (not me) , eye color is 50/50 but most have brown eyes like 60%. yes I think a lot of people here are ottoman rape kids tbh they look turkish af and yes we hate turks but we are neutral to arabs. I look very white tho, light brown hair, blue-green eyes and very pale even tho my mom is on the darker side

I'm not slavic but I live with slavs, I see them everyday. people from the balkan look generally more Mediterranean-Turkish, they are hairy af (not me) , eye color is 50/50 but most have brown eyes like 60%. yes I think a lot of people here are ottoman rape kids tbh they look turkish af and yes we hate turks but we are neutral to arabs. I look very white tho, light brown hair, blue-green eyes and very pale even tho my mom is on the darker side
you're describing everyone eastern from croatia

Low IQ still brainwashed with the nationalism patriotism crap but they are geographically cursed by shit neighbors like Russia and Turkey who ruined your Balkan history.

You are Irrelevant

Great food, a lot of tall stacies, hot headed.

On the topic of inceldom since this is in ID: Lower IQ than the rest of Europe, tall and facially not very attractive, but generally friendly (if your skin is pale enough) and not mechanized enough yet for full whoredom to take place. From what I've seen, size and social skills are more important than face, which might be related to how the average height is so high while most normies look ugly.

Other than that, I don't know what this thread has to do with inceldom.

Anyway, there's good food - a blend of Mediterranean (for example Italian-ish and definitely Greek) and Turkish cuisine, along with some unique food. The culture is rich, too, thanks to how small the countries are and how mountainous the terrain is (hindering regions in a country from communicating with each other, causing their cultures to diverge).

Low IQ still brainwashed with the nationalism patriotism crap but they are geographically cursed by shit neighbors like Russia and Turkey who ruined your Balkan history.
I don't know about the rest of the Balkan states, but in Bulgaria half of the people (mostly the older ones) praise Russia. There still isn't a concrete agreement about whether Russia helped in the fight against the Ottoman Empire solely for control over the Balkans and to prevent the Ottoman Empire from causing trouble further up north, or out of altruism for slavs. There's also a divide regarding the Russia-Ukraine conflict.

i'd probably be mistaken as a gypsy or something in the balkans
That's what happened to a curry who came to visit. He didn't get assaulted but he very well could have been if he had come across some low-IQ tribalistic thugs.

yeah most likely, we hate gypsies because they steal a lot
Yes, they're pretty much the same as the blacks in the USA, but a lot less assimilated into the society. I still don't know if them being thuggish is caused by their exclusion from society (a self-fulfilling prophecy) or they're inherently less intelligent, altruistic and orderly.

Last edited:
I'm very bored and just curious what you guys think about us.:feelsthink:
I will break it down by country. Overall, the Balkans are based, there are just some shitters off in the gold mine.

Slovenia: They were Slavs in the Holy Roman Empire but not as cucked as the Bohemians, Moravians, Sorbs, and other Westernized Slavs. They also get confused with Slovakia which is funny. Other than that, they're troon femboys. GAY

Croatia: Ustashe is based, Tudjman did the right thing for leaving Yugoshittia. I wish Croatia, specifically, Dalmatia became Latinized instead of becoming Illyrian then Slavic thanks to Varaniggers. Croatia also should become Orthodox, the Catholic Church is cucked. Hungary mogged the Kingdom of Croatia as well. Croats still cope and seethe at Serbia which is funny. Tito was also a Croat.

Serbia: Oh boy, where do I start with the Serbs? Firstly, the Serbs should have united their empire with the Second Bulgarian Empire. The Serbs also mogged the Ottomans constantly by calling Islamified BIH and Albania Turks themselves :feelskek:. They also started WW1 and BTFO Austria-Hungary. They also were the most influential ethnicity in Yugoshittia. They also had the Chetniks which were cool, and even better than Ustashe. Serbs now are the Russia of the Balkans, but that makes sense since Putin and Vučić love each other (no homo). Kosovo is Serbia, Montenegro is Serbia. Belgrade is also a beautiful city, I plan on visiting it sometime.

Bosnia & Herzegovina: Alija did the right thing by partnering with Tudjman in the civil war against Republika Srpska. Other than that, its strange how they never became Catholic or Orthodox, yet embraced Islam with open arms.

Montenegro: I explained how I feel about them above. Sad Montenegro is basically a dictatorship now. Maybe Montenegromaxxing? I bet they have a fun time explaining their name to western foids jfl.

Albania: One good thing about the Albanians is they are the closest claimant of the successors of the Illyrians. Skanderbeg also mogged the Ottomans and did a 180 on them. Sad they got incorporated in the roach empire. If Serbia doesn't retake Kosovo then Albania should, since Kosovo is ethnically Albanian and Muslim. Albania also went Maoist which is even worse than Stalinist policy. Theres also a lot of Albanians(Turks) in Italy, they even have an autocephalous Catholic Church because of the ethnic minority in the peninsula. Also based muzzies.

North Macedonia: They're Greeks, problem solved. Just kidding, they're Slavs but I think Gayreece poking fun at them is cute. Ohrid has a lot of cultural significance and Skjope is cool. Macedonians don't really have their own identity except generic southern Slav afaik. They don't even have their own Orthodox patriarch like Serbia and Bulgaria do.

Greece: They are admirable for being the breeding grounds for antiquity European culture and intellectualism, being Romans for 1000+ years, producing lots of Orthodox Christians, and having beautiful territory as well as a diverse landscape and cuisine but they still can't get the EU out of their hair. Greece is dependent on them but their Orthodox majority population scream Grexit over and over. Tourism soon won't be enough since Greek foids and Greekcels keep leaving for the shitty western life. A return to a monarchy and the Greek drachma would be funny to see, while this would be comparable to North Korea, still funny. Foids starving is always funny :feelskek:. I hope Greece ends up maintaining sovreignty versus Turkey, because Greece controls a lot of the waters around their territory especially in the Aegean sea. Greeks still reek.

Romania: They're gypsies who steal everything. Corrupt government and no one pays their taxes. Romania is probably the most stable country in the Balkans and maybe the power of the Balkans (forgetting about Turkey). Stephen the Great was great but their monarchy ended up shitty with Carol II, true manlet. I am also glad communism didn't last there for very long. If they weren't plagued by crime, I'd visit Bucharest or some of the monasteries there.

Moldova: Its Romania, but thanks to Soviet meddling, they're a separate country, also the poorest in Europe. Transnistria exists in Moldova, its the literal tailbone of the USSR. I hope it burns like foids will one day.

Bulgaria: Ah yes, the First and Second Bulgarian Empire. They were the first to become Christianized by the Byzantines as well. Sad they were so weak due to internal clashing and instability when the Ottomanlets came through. They also did some shenanigans in WW1 by joining the Turk in the Central Powers, but who didn't so some tomfuckery in the Balkans? Bulgarians are also the purest Thracians, but still a mix of Turk due to the Bulgars. Bulgaria is just unremarkable now.

Turkey: I don't really consider Turkey to be a Balkan country anymore but they have so much history with them that they are at this point a Balkan country. Also, Istanbul is a Balkan city. I personally don't think Turks are Mongolians or indigenous but I think they're Central Asian. Due to shit land in their region, the Seljuks ravaged the Caucasus and then settled into Anatolia after winning the Battle of Manzikert.If they didn't ban trade from the Silk Road, they wouldn't have become the sick man of Europe by forcing the Iberians to search for new trade routes. The Ottomans unfortunately just acted like any other European power especially post-Suleiman. I wish Timur sacked Constantinople instead but he died early. Ataturk is probably my favorite politician from this time, he truly did make a great country and worked towards good borders. He should have been ambitious and annexed Armenia and Kurdistan into Turkey but that's LARP. Favorite country of mine on here is Turkey despite the people being literal roachniggers.

You aren't truecel. Go to Asia when you have money. I am 166 cm.
Your the finnish cel right I feel sorry for finncels because you guys are the mongoloids of europe and get cucked by northern europeans and the women are whores there.

Subhumans.
rude

i guess balkans are just eastern europe but with warmer climate, so anti thesis of baltics. Mostly populated by slavs with huge turk and greek influence

also everybody hates serbs

@Mecoja

Last edited:
Personally I like Balkans a lot, from my experience they are quite friendly (especially the communities you'll meet in Berlin or London), with great passion for good food, alcohol and parties (but at the same time, balkans can be amazingly hardworking). Also, some Balkan foids are stunners, but that's not something of importance for a truecel like me.

If they weren't plagued by crime
It's not that bad living here brocel,my phone got stolen just once in my lifetime and my wallet just twice:feelsokman:

It's not that bad living here brocel,my phone got stolen just once in my lifetime and my wallet just twice:feelsokman:
Most money a gypsy will ever make in their life

They are the sandniggers of europe