Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your thoughts on ChatGPT?

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
I’ve started using it instead of Google for a lot of mundane information. I also like using it as an easy way to get summaries on various historical eras I’m interested in. It’s just as cucked as other mainstream tech, but I’ve managed to get a couple of controversial statements out of it by phrasing my questions in the right way.

it used to be good but chatgpt became soy

It's just an extension of google for me. Nothing too special, can be very helpful tho.

It's just an extension of google for me. Nothing too special, can be very helpful tho.
It’s faster than Google and you don’t have to dig into some shitty website littered with ads.

I’ve also been using it as a search engine

it used to be good but chatgpt became soy
This

It was actually v interesting early on, but it's been watered down and censored by cuck techbros

There were other AI that were better for some use cases, like writing literature, but as time goes on censorship has made those worse too