Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your top 10 anime of all time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13256
  • Start date
>uploading pictures when we have a perfectly useable emote
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
>Answering my posts
Images 17
Soyboy34
Francisco Domingo Joaquim 1

got many fav animes, this ten just comes to my mind but they are not typically my top 10

1. oregairu
2. Erased
3. Inuyasha
4. Classroom of the Elite
5. Hyouka
6. Anohana
7. 5 centimeters per second
8. Shingeki no kyojin
9. Darker than black
10.Deathnote
The rising of the shield hero and Goblin Slayer would come out and im sure that two would become a hit better than Grimgar of fantasy and ash

Not in order

Steins Gate
Code Geass
Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo
Attack on Titan
Berserk
Fate / Zero series
Mobile Suit gundam
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Violet Evergarden
Angel Beats

Well I'm still curious. But it's fine if you don't want to. Besides you have a platinum disco sig so it can't be that bad.

And as far as liking things that some people consider to be bad, that is a great thing. There's no benefit in not being able to enjoy something. The real shit taste is people hating on popular things just for the sake of it. Although everyone has some shows they can't help but hate too.

Well I can try :D. Its really hard to rank them, so the order isn't that important.
1. Koe no katachi, for some reason this one really struck me deep.
2. NHK ni youkoso
3. Clannad, second season really carried this one! Absolutely loved Sunohara character even though he isn't the main character.
4. Suzumiya haruhi, while endless eight was a bullshit the show was great non the less. I still listen to s1 and s2 endings and openings.
5. Watamote, found it very entertaining.
6. Monogatari series, Still have to finish the last season. in my opinion Oshino meme is best male character in the series (pattern starts here, for some reason I really like blonde non mc characerts, like Endou Tou from Dagashi kashi. Tsukihi best girl.
7. Jojo, Fun and entertaining.
8. Oreimo, I don't know why but I did enjoy it, binge watched it in 2 days.
9. K-on, cute girls doing cute stuff whats there not to like?
10. Girls und panzer, actually this is more of an honorable mention this is actually the first anime I saw.

As you can guess my list mostly has somewhat new or very new anime, that's because all of my life I used to be heavily against anime because that's for losers right? One day I was watching Archwarhammer and he mentioned that he watched Girls un panzer, and said that it was a good show. At that time I was very depressed and realized that I am a fucking failure so I bit the bullet and tried it for the lols... yeah and now I am here writing longest forum post in my life about Japanese cartoons...

Absolutely blasphemous that I don't see Deathnote on everyone's number 1 slot. Zero flaws whatsoever

Well I can try :D. Its really hard to rank them, so the order isn't that important.
1. Koe no katachi, for some reason this one really struck me deep.
2. NHK ni youkoso
3. Clannad, second season really carried this one! Absolutely loved Sunohara character even though he isn't the main character.
4. Suzumiya haruhi, while endless eight was a bullshit the show was great non the less. I still listen to s1 and s2 endings and openings.
5. Watamote, found it very entertaining.
6. Monogatari series, Still have to finish the last season. in my opinion Oshino meme is best male character in the series (pattern starts here, for some reason I really like blonde non mc characerts, like Endou Tou from Dagashi kashi. Tsukihi best girl.
7. Jojo, Fun and entertaining.
8. Oreimo, I don't know why but I did enjoy it, binge watched it in 2 days.
9. K-on, cute girls doing cute stuff whats there not to like?
10. Girls und panzer, actually this is more of an honorable mention this is actually the first anime I saw.

As you can guess my list mostly has somewhat new or very new anime, that's because all of my life I used to be heavily against anime because that's for losers right? One day I was watching Archwarhammer and he mentioned that he watched Girls un panzer, and said that it was a good show. At that time I was very depressed and realized that I am a fucking failure so I bit the bullet and tried it for the lols... yeah and now I am here writing longest forum post in my life about Japanese cartoons...
Not bad at all.

1. Deathnote
2. NGE
3. Cowboy Bebop
4. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
5. Accel world
6. Toradora
7. Blue excorist
8. No Game No Life
9. Blue exorcist
10. Erased

I havent watched that much but among the best were Hunter x Hunter, death note, berserk(the first season from the 90s). I also liked one piece until episode 300 or so.

Code Geass
Night on the Galactic Railroad
Chobits
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Death Note
Mobile Suit Gundam 0079
Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu
Patlabor
Spice and Wolf
Log Horizon

1 Ghost in the Shell
2 Akira
3 Silverfang
4 Porco Rosso
5 Madbull
6 Robot Carnival
7 Battle Angel Alita
8 Tokyo Godfathers
9 Appleseed
10 Cream Lemon

Elliot Rodger's Retribution

Why is nobody listing Vision of Escaflowne? Sunrise at it’s peak, original NGE days. Top tier OST.

1. non non biyori
2. barakamon
3. lucky star
4. haikyuu!!
5. konosuba
6. re:zero
7. yamada-kun and the 7 witches
8. snow white with the red hair
9. anohana
10. d-frag

Underrated shows. Yamada-kun's OP is still one of my favorites.
read the manga for both immediately after finishing

the opening for yamada-kun was really well done

did you watch the idol OVA for yamada-kun? the ending for it was amazing:

read the manga for both immediately after finishing

the opening for yamada-kun was really well done

did you watch the idol OVA for yamada-kun? the ending for it was amazing:

I didn't actually. I always forget to keep up with OVAs. I'll have to check it out.