Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wheat Waffles Is Scammer Normie

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Over for retards who paid for him :lul:

Only inceltv is left

Wheat waffles sucks on Hamza's dick he's repeadetly said how he supports him

I don't follow any retarded blackpill channels. They are sex havers.
^^^

You can easily tell he was a normie cuck just from his voice alone ngl

I like inceltv no meme he has etnic autistic voice
Sounds trucel for me

^^^

You can easily tell he was a normie cuck just from his voice alone ngl
Only this forum has real incels and when I look at online numbers its like; 140 incels vs 1500 normies

No matter what, WheatWaffles is still a blackpiller after all. Yeah he is a sexhaver, but still a blackpiller.

who the fuck is waffles nigger?! (in video game)
Fakecel larper on youtube. He used to post blackpill stuff and scammed people. Now he revealed himself and posts pua shit.

Most of the blackpill Youtubers are normie grifters. The only one who probably isn't is IncelTV.

i don't even get why he outed himself as a fakecel, what benefit does it give?

fucking normie braggers can't help themselves from bragging even if it may cost them their easy money career of being a blackpill youtuber.

He made bank from all those face ratings, lul. Over for paypigcels

Over for you. He scammed you
Sorta but he did give me supremely good advice like how I'm too pale, my eye area isn't good and how my eyebrows are too light. It was also kinda fun because I saw a bunch of youtubers making "WHEAT WAFFLES RATED ME" videos and I wanted to be part of the action :ahegao:

what happened ?? some drama involving him??
cuck waffles was doxxed by a pua retard few years ago

I think he's a normie with small dick

Free Picture Wednesday!
@yez , you were randomly selected for our free picture edit! Congratulations! Here is the image you won!

View attachment 655631

Yez the Valiant, the Holder of the Orange Keys. You will one day usurp The Purple Ones and take your rightful position on the throne. They cannot stop you, The Ones With Their Backs Turned will not let that happen. Praise. Praise! PRAISE! USURP! USURP! USURP!

I am a bot. This action was performed automatically. If you have any issues with this action, please contact the nearest Purple One.
This photo is godly based thank you

Free Picture Wednesday!
@yez , you were randomly selected for our free picture edit! Congratulations! Here is the image you won!

View attachment 655631

Yez the Valiant, the Holder of the Orange Keys. You will one day usurp The Purple Ones and take your rightful position on the throne. They cannot stop you, The Ones With Their Backs Turned will not let that happen. Praise. Praise! PRAISE! USURP! USURP! USURP!

I am a bot. This action was performed automatically. If you have any issues with this action, please contact the nearest Purple One.
I am fucking laughing

paying for something except food is cucked :feelsaww:
Free Picture Wednesday!

View attachment 655631

creepy af

Wheat Waffles literally made a videos clehich talked about circumventing and escaping blackpill did not watch it but I immediately knew he wasn't blackpilled from reading the title!

i spent 850 bucks on his services. Please tell me this isn't true!:cryfeels::fuk::fuk::shock:

Wheat waffles sucks on Hamza's dick he's repeadetly said how he supports him
Over if you legitimately watch Chads and believe their advice can work for you. :feelskek:

I don't even get why he outed himself as a fakecel, what benefit does it give?

fucking normie braggers can't help themselves from bragging even if it may cost them their easy money career of being a blackpill youtuber.
He just uploaded a video few hours ago bragging about the gfs he's dated :lul: :lul: :lul:

He is just a brocel after all, he's not some type of celebrity, I like him because he at least tried to make good content and is not a tallfag cumskin fakecel like you
I love him too,i also talk to him on discord and he is actually good,he has a race fetish tbh,he fails to realize that face is everything and the only ppl who care about race is subhumans and niggers

Isn't wheat face rating cost five dollars
I think there's a 5 dollar which is the cheapest one and some of them he gives more info what surgeries you may need which wosts like 20 bucks maybe

Since you made a post about him, what if I told you the giant Blackpill advocate-Wheat waffles is in this forum :feelsEhh:

him and hamza deserve ISIS style execution

Since you made a post about him, what if I told you the giant Blackpill advocate-Wheat waffles is in this forum :feelsEhh:
Fuck him. I hope his gf will be gang raped by truecels. (In gta)

Doesen’t even matter if he’s normie or incel or a faggot. Paying someone online to rate your face is the dumbest shit ever.