Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope WheatWaffles is becoming more of a coper by the second

I've got more respect for Sandman at this point

He got some pussy scraps due to famemaxxing and turned into a fool.

His videos were always shit. I only watch Incel TV mostly

He got some pussy scraps due to famemaxxing and turned into a fool.
@lifefuel Black people talk about a "nigga wake up call", I hope WheatWaffles gets an "incel wake up call" when his girlfriend dumps him like Bogdanoffs dump Bitcoin

His vids were always mostly garbage. I liked a few of the scientific studies he brought to light, but he really ain't shit as a BP creator. I guess he wraps it up in a nice little approachable box for normgroids to consoom without all the usual autismal shit, but that's about it.

When I saw that video recommended to me I knew his channel will become even more shit

It’s insane how people turn once a foid enters their life.

Back on the other incel sites all the “trucels” worshipped the foids on the site and even talked to them. No one here is an exception.

he got brainwashed by 1stman and hamza into redpill retardation

Sandman is a woman hater
Sandman's rather optimistic about technology outpacing feminism to prevent collapse, at least in the videos I watched

It’s insane how people turn once a foid enters their life.

Back on the other incel sites all the “trucels” worshipped the foids on the site and even talked to them. No one here is an exception.
"We're all just one blowjob away from the bluepill"

His vids were always mostly garbage. I liked a few of the scientific studies he brought to light, but he really ain't shit as a BP creator. I guess he wraps it up in a nice little approachable box for normgroids to consoom without all the usual autismal shit, but that's about it.
Blackpills for middle management men

Kind of makes sense. If you're getting regular sex with an unpaid foid you can't have the same passion for fighting female dating strategies and their high standards as an Incel. He should just stop making videos though if he's gone soft like that. Just like incels who've ascended should leave .is.

Kind of makes sense. If you're getting regular sex with an unpaid foid you can't have the same passion for fighting female dating strategies and their high standards as an Incel. He should just stop making videos though if he's gone soft like that. Just like incels who've ascended should leave .is.
He should have recorded his girlfriend shittalking her friends and used it to analyse normie social dynamics, one-upping, gossip, betrayal, etc, instead of pushing redpill copes at us

He always came across as a normie to me.

He should have recorded his girlfriend shittalking her friends and used it to analyse normie social dynamics, one-upping, gossip, betrayal, etc, instead of pushing redpill copes at us
I think he would rather lose some of his subscribers than his gf.

What pussy does to a mf

Sandman's rather optimistic about technology outpacing feminism to prevent collapse, at least in the videos I watched
Okay i agree with that, theres no stopping this wave and next wave of feminism . Have to go with that technology “AI revolution” or WW3. Theres no other way to stop feminism bhai

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back