Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when a foid does something so bad that even IT agrees

but only bc it happened to them too

Based cucktears (!?!?!?)

Hmm reading the comments and I see a lot of landwhales getting pumped n dumped by chad conflating their experience with what happened to our brocel

Last edited:
these people are clueless and thinks the world is fair. hilarious really.

not suprised shit like that happens. when you're ugly, you just get picked on for no good reason other than amusement

Average IT retard can not read "I wonder how old they are. I’m hoping early teens ?", It's literally the first sentence in the post.

IT vomiting just reading what we have to go through

And again with this "incel movement" thing, JFL.
Being incel is not a "movement", get it through your fucking thick skulls.

Jesus Christ. Ignore IT! Stop giving the landwhales and trannys. You don't need their validation you fatherless CUCKWADS!

Average IT retard can not read "I wonder how old they are. I’m hoping early teens ?", It's literally the first sentence in the post.

IT vomiting just reading what we have to go through

When I used to look through IT I noticed they never actually read the post half the time or couldn't comprehend it. It's funny how stupid they are.

Jew tears. LOL!
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
FB IMG 1670042776102 1

I saw that thread.

About 50% of cucktears commenters in that thread said

:soy: That's bad,but the REAL crime here is he vented with a throwaway comment fantasizing about going ER, when ALL they did was prank him with what he thought was the best thing that had ever happened in his whole life. Therefore, this serves him right, no sympathy from me.

No better than the people in that story, absolutely nothing they say or do has any value. They should be purified inside a bronze bull in GTA 5: classical antiquity DLC.