[JFL] When a neckbeard forgets he's in the real world

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-
dude...the foid literally smiled at you after that happened like she enjoyed watching it happen? Also why did he use his phone? That seems like a terrible idea. He must have already had a cracked screen.
I wouldn’t say she enjoyed it, I think of it as how someone would watch a worldstar video, mindless entertainment. At the end of the day people wanna see a show wether or not they actually enjoy it or if they’ll give a shit after the fact is an entirely different story. As for the guy who hit me with his phone, I can vouch that a phone is actually a fairly effective close range weapon. You simply have to use it as if you were trying to stab someone in the head with it. It disoriented me for a few seconds and actually hurt a bit for a few minutes until all of my senses were simply engulfed by unyielding rage. As for the phone itself, I don’t think the screen was damaged

Yettiluch

Yettiluch

Recruit
-
Im black and its just a word. I dont care. Some do care though. Just dont touch me.

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
-
I want to see a video of an IT user calling people incels in public and they get beaten the shit out of. ;)
That would be the day tbh. So much life fuel, but the reality of this is that it is most likely the incel wont do anything or maybe he'll go ER.

I fucking hate the phrase "neckbeard". Notice how men are shamed for not shaving yet fucking foids can go around with hairy arm pits and legs and people call them brave jfl. Men will always be mocked, especially autistic men which is the group the term "neckbeard" mostly attacks.
I said neckbeard cause I didn't want to say "stormfront" since I didn't want the thread being locked or deleted for race baiting. Or for the entire thread to spiral out of control with racebaiting.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
I said neckbeard cause I didn't want to say "stormfront" since I didn't want the thread being locked or deleted for race baiting. Or for the entire thread to spiral out of control with racebaiting.
Makes sense tbh I understand your logic. You should have used "retard" since no matter what your political stance is its retarded to keep saying the N word without expecting something bad to happen to your ass. Then again you could argue that is mean to dumb people so idk what to put.

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
-
Makes sense tbh I understand your logic. You should have used "retard" since no matter what your political stance is its retarded to keep saying the N word without expecting something bad to happen to your ass. Then again you could argue that is mean to dumb people so idk what to put.
We understand your meaning now anyway.

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
-
I liked your other avi
I put this one on because people were saying I'm a fed meant to infiltrate the community. But there aren't any feds that care about this community.

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
-
I put this one on because people were saying I'm a fed meant to infiltrate the community. But there aren't any feds that care about this community.
oh, I'm gonna miss those nodding bears :cryfeels: