Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When a woman is nice/talks to me, it completely BLINDSIDES me

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I'm going to showboat in this thread and don my fakecel Fedora.

There is this woman where I work who sometimes acknowledges my existence, which is lifefuel for me, it takes away the desire to be crushed underneath a doubledecker bus, a little. Well, once, she was talking to me and showed me something and actually held me by the wrist (I dunno their current size since gymcelling them but last year they were a puny 6.6"). Today, again, she talked to me where there was no real reason to, i.e. it wasn't work related.

Yes, I get it, sometimes women can be nice to incels. It doesn't mean they're attracted. But it completely catches me offguard. I am so not expecting to talk to women these days. Back when I was bluepilled, I used to feel a little more at ease, because I thought I had a chance with them and thought I was at least average-looking.

What CuckTears and other bluepillers don't realize that it's pretty hard to be confident when women are only nice to you every blue moon. It's hard to feel at ease with women when they usually look at you with disgust before you speak. It's hard to be confident with your confidence has taking a battering. It's hard to something that requires experience/practice without having had any because you are blocked from practicing (by women for example).

These days, speaking to a woman feels surreal, like I had a virtual reality headset on or like I'm watching a movie. It's a joke how men are supposed to be confident when women have the most reason to be confident because of the constant validation that they get.