Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When and how did you become "antisemitic"?

totenss39

totenss39

Judge Holden Pilled
-
I first became "antisemitic" when, at the age of 14, I began reading about Holocaust revisionism and the many lies that Jews propagated about the so-called "Holocaust". I became aware of the parasitic and opportunistic nature of Jews and from then on recognized the inherent Jewishness of both international capitalism and marxism and how they were tied to the globohomo

I first became "antisemitic" when, at the age of 14, I began reading about Holocaust revisionism and the many lies that Jews propagated about the so-called "Holocaust". I became aware of the parasitic and opportunistic nature of Jews and from then on recognized the inherent Jewishness of both international capitalism and marxism and how they were tied to the globohomo
WHEN MY GRANDFATHER WAS HUNTING ON THEM IN 1939 (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

i hate hebrew israelites bc their black

My own people didn’t treat me well due to being ugly.

i am not really anti-Semitic since i already look like a fucking jew and my own ancestors (berbers) used to be jews in the past but i am not Jewish religiously. i am an atheist and used to be a mudslime in the past.

When I learned how the Jews use the holohoax as a blanket to shift blame. Also all the power the Jews hold in Hollywood, the government and investment firms, despite being a small percentage of society. How boomers worships Jews despite not getting anything out of it. Started like 8 years ago.

There is plenty to hate about sand nigger religion, like the Bible.

Last edited:
like most people who are anti Semitic, from retarded Nazi edits and retarded online communities who repeat Jew bad Jew behind everything

but eventually I realized I have worse enemies to hate and hating Jews is pointless when foids and normies exist

Somewhere in 2010 during my pro russia phase where I binge watched RT on Youtube. I was at my lowest point at life at that time. That anti jew thing stuck with me.

Someone on this forum destroyed the last bit of hope I had left.

I worked in the news industry for many years so I learned how corrupt it is from the inside. And you can only go so long without noticing who owns most of these companies and is calling the shots. I didn’t want to be right about it though because it seemed so cliche to already be very right wing and then ALSO be hating jews. But it is what it is. Couldn’t deny the facts any longer

Not just jewish, but an very strict orthodox Jew.
the munsters 80s tv GIF by absurdnoise
IMG 3185

ugly tina fey GIF

I'm sympathetic to DR/NatSoc stuff but I do not obsess over Jews.
Wignats just act like niggers who are jealous of whites when it comes to JQ.