Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When and where did "JFL" come from?

Mango

Mango

404: faceonality and bonefidence not found
Yes I know what it means. But when and where did "JFL" come from? AFAIK it's exclusively used in blackpill/inkwell spaces and it surprisingly hasn't been stolen by normies yet. I hear normies say "cope" "it's over" and I see them using the -cel and -maxxing suffixes.

JFL feels like it's supposed to be a normal internet acronym to express laughter like "LOL" or "LMAO" which makes it weird that normies haven't taken it. It's probably the most innocent thing in inkwell lingo.

Last edited:
I think it originally came from the r/incels subreddit

Not sure why specifically it caught on, I think "JFL" simply happens to be an intuitive reaction to a lot of the content posted in this community (foids being whores or society being unfair etc) and other acronyms like "LOL" can't really be used for the same purpose

+ LOL just feels like a 12 year old normie reaction

Just fucking jfl

It’s good that it hasn’t been appropriated, we can identify brocels. I am always unnerved when I hear foids speaking our lingo

It’s good that it hasn’t been appropriated, we can identify brocels. I am always unnerved when I hear foids speaking our lingo
+1
Yeah whenever someone uses JFL, there's a 90% chance that they're a fellow subhuman. The other 10% is if they're some Chad from looksmax or whatever

It comes from the Jews.
What do you think the J means?

maybe 4Chan
tbh every word that i don't know it origine i just assume it originated from 4chan

Another investigation for the lost media loli

It has been really interesting to see the language propogate outward over the past few years.

All while knowing the point of origin is right here (and from the preceding reddit subs).

I remember when I first overheard foids using "chad" in real life and they used it in a way to mock bro culture dudebro types, completely missing the intended denotation.

It has been really interesting to see the language propogate outward over the past few years.

All while knowing the point of origin is right here (and from the preceding reddit subs).

I remember when I first overheard foids using "chad" in real life and they used it in a way to mock bro culture dudebro types, completely missing the intended denotation.
5746.jpg

it means jinkonk foofa lapadoosa