Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When are we gonna get the next incel legend?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
When will we get the next big ER There’s been multiple incels who went ER since ER himself. But none of them gained the same notoriety. They sorta just stay relevant for a month then die off. But ER is still talked about to this day. When will we get the next legend? The next chosen one?

The more time passes without people going ER on their own, the less feds will notice us, the easier it will be to organize something big for the incel cause.

(in video game)

The more time passes without people going ER on their own, the less feds will notice us, the easier it will be to organize something big for the incel cause.

(in video game)
High IQ. :bigbrain:

ER was the first to do so that's why he's known

Can’t wait for Beta Uprising.

since ER, the media has been reluctant to give attention to incel shooters because it might inspire copy-cats. ER got attention for being an early shooter affiliated with the cause and bringing it to public attention, but since then they've been somewhat hush-hush

if another ER was to get comparable attention, he'd have to do it in a way which has some novelty and exemplifies the incel cause to the public mind more than just 'going ER.'

for example, shooting up a cheer camp or a valentine's day event

or showing high levels of cruelty and gore, like Jack the Ripper or the Tool Box Killers. in the modern day, incorporating rape or sexual assault somehow is very likely to get attention because of how much foids have hyped it up

I WILL BE THE MARTYR!!!!!!

MS are orchestrated by the Feds

When will we get the next big ER There’s been multiple incels who went ER since ER himself. But none of them gained the same notoriety. They sorta just stay relevant for a month then die off. But ER is still talked about to this day. When will we get the next legend? The next chosen one?
Well, ER was the one who kind of made Inceldom go somewhat mainstream, at least online: Hence, why we have that glownigger term "go ER" & also because he was quite unique in his behavior.

Most shooters in a way, are Incel or at least Incel-adjacent if that makes any kind of sense.

MS are orchestrated by the Feds
Not all of them, but quite a bit.

The Vegas shooting I am sure was, I will make a thread on it.

IMG 2429