Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What are we even doing

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
Everyone else is progressing themselves because they want to start a family and live a chill life.
But we cant do that, all because foids have rights, if they never had rights ugly men could also succeed in life,
Theres literally no motivation for anything in life without sex or companionships.
its not as fun eating alone, or drinking alone ,
we have no stories to tell no jokes to share.
Society banned us, we are removed from culture we will be forgotten in history.

And just remember all the succesful people did it because they have the right gene combinations and their facial features and height have a few more mm difference than ours that make a big difference in success in life.

so pretty people get everything
And normal faces get to have extra boosting features like big dick, features that wont even affect us incels because of our subhuman faces.
But of course most of us got small dicks just to add to the sick joke of what we are.

So what are we even doing? Waking up in the morning just to go back to rot and pretend like life is not for us?
Im never gonna rope cause thats gay but I seriously dont think we have anything fun to do here.

Last edited:
I`m asking myself the same question still yet to get an answer

Iam pet.my cat and feed it

Women are replacing men in everything they took all the male jobs by joining the military and police force Just to become a liability

Everyone else is progressing themselves because they want to start a family and live a chill life.
But we cant do that, all because foids have rights, if they never had rights ugly men could also succeed in life,
Theres literally no motivation for anything in life without sex or companionships.
its not as fun eating alone, or drinking alone ,
we have no stories to tell no jokes to share.
Society banned us, we are removed from culture we will be forgotten in history.

And just remember all the succesful people did it because they have the right gene combinations and their facial features and height have a few more mm difference than ours that make a big difference in success in life.

so pretty people get everything
And normal faces get to have extra boosting features like big dick, features that wont even affect us incels because of our subhuman faces.
But of course most of us got small dicks just to add to the sick joke of what we are.

So what are we even doing? Waking up in the morning just to go back to rot and pretend like life is not for us?
Im never gonna rope cause thats gay but I seriously dont think we have anything fun to do here.
I got a big dick but its useless because i only get to piss with it, I see all that potential going down the drain and it kills me inside.

Why was i born with a big dick if my face is so ugly im repulsive, If i was born with small dick and good face, Atleast id get to smash.

I got a big dick but its useless because i only get to piss with it, I see all that potential going down the drain and it kills me inside.

Why was i born with a big dick if my face is so ugly im repulsive, If i was born with small dick and good face, Atleast id get to smash.
You can send dick pics to foids online at least

You can send dick pics to foids online at least
Nah, Im not NT enough and the only reaction i get is ewwww so they dont want to smash it even if big.

Idk why they drool over horsecocks but not my cock.

They were blessed with the good life while we weren't.

I'm trying to cope as best as I can such as taking meds, going on long walks,reading books,keeping busy with work and so on

I have motivation to do the things I want but something feels missing with out having a partner to share my experiences with. I want to travel but It just doesn't feel right going on my own. I want a girl to go with and fun together on our travels.
But apparently im not entitled to a gf who cares about me but guys who bullied me in school and actual bad people are able to get into relationship after relationship and their girls will put up with being abused by them and even though i'd treat them right and with respect, im an autistic freak who should only be laughed at.

Rotting, suicide is super scary

I have motivation to do the things I want but something feels missing with out having a partner to share my experiences with. I want to travel but It just doesn't feel right going on my own. I want a girl to go with and fun together on our travels.
But apparently im not entitled to a gf who cares about me but guys who bullied me in school and actual bad people are able to get into relationship after relationship and their girls will put up with being abused by them and even though i'd treat them right and with respect, im an autistic freak who should only be laughed at.
Heart breaking

Dopamine Abuse , Rotting , Oranges Vitamine C Abuse .