Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did humanity stop being based for men, What year?

When did humanity stop being based for men, What year?

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 26.7%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 2 13.3%

Votes: 5 33.3%

• 1990-NOW

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Comment under if not there!

The year women got rights

world has lost all sanity since 2016 i would say

I don't think it was ever based for men. Men have always been the ones drafted to fight and die in wars since the beginning of time. All of this while their wives neeted in the comfort of their homes and cucked them sometimes.

I am just glad that I have not been forced to fight in a jewish war, yet... (WW3 soon?) :worryfeels:

1840 but things really went down hill at 1910

I don't think it was ever based for men. Men have always been the ones drafted to fight and die in wars since the beginning of time. All of this while their wives neeted in the comfort of their homes and cucked them sometimes.

I am just glad that I have not been forced to fight in a jewish war, yet... (WW3 soon?) :worryfeels:
Yea, tbh

I mean before feminism fucked it up, WHen did men have it the best, Can also add older times

1920, that’s when the 19th Amendment was implemented and women were allowed to vote in the US.

The mayans predicted the end of the world -2012.

I guess we all know what happened on that fatidic year

The 19th century saw the feminist stranglehold on Western society growing out of proportion. From then onwards, life for men was never the same.

1920, that’s when the 19th Amendment was implemented and women were allowed to vote in the US.

The 19th century saw the feminist stranglehold on Western society growing out of proportion. From then onwards, life for men was never the same.
Men used to fight for glory and to get the girl, Now we fight to be cucked by them!