Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When did self improvement become such a meme/desperation. For most men?

HurdyGurdyMan

HurdyGurdyMan

Groundhog Day for the incel
★★
redpill/nofap community for example. I'm kinda curious too what set the whole thing off. opinions?

self improvement is masturbation, self destruction is the way to go :blackpill:

and becuase i believe there is a saying of jocko willink were he says something along the lines of "discipline is liberty" and that is just a red pill response to it all. samurais, gladiators, warlords and literally every masculine archetype has had those disciplinary acts done to themselves so they can get more control and power over themselves. to no fall prey to temptation which is a really feminine trait because it is an emotional coping system that leaves us men miserable.

my point of view on it so i don't know

The Hurdy-Gurdy Man is a character in The Minish Cap.[1]

Biography​

After Link obtains the Earth Element from the Deepwood Shrine and returns to Hyrule Town, the Hurdy-Gurdy Man teaches him how to Fuse Kinstone Pieces and gives him a Kinstone Bag.[2] Upon Fusing Kinstone Pieces with him, a thorny Tree containing a Piece of Heart opens up in South Hyrule Field. This is the only mandatory Kinstone Fusion in the game that does not require a golden Kinstone Piece.

The Hurdy-Gurdy Man can be found inside Mama's Cafe after he gives Link the Kinstone Bag, where he encourages Link to search Hyrule for people who will Fuse Kinstone Pieces with him.[3][4]

After Link obtains the Ocarina of Wind, the Hurdy-Gurdy Man will mention the arrival of the Oracles in Hyrule Town.[5] Throughout the remainder of the game, he remains inside Mama's Cafe, mentioning the Goron Cave,[6] alluding to the spirit of Gustaf,[7] and eventually assuring Link and himself that happiness is the true reason for Fusing Kinstone Pieces, even in the face of Vaati's takeover of Hyrule Castle.[8]

Outside of the initial Fusion, he is one of the potential characters to have a random Kinstone Fusion available.[9]

rising standards for men

The Hurdy-Gurdy Man is a character in The Minish Cap.[1]

Biography​

After Link obtains the Earth Element from the Deepwood Shrine and returns to Hyrule Town, the Hurdy-Gurdy Man teaches him how to Fuse Kinstone Pieces and gives him a Kinstone Bag.[2] Upon Fusing Kinstone Pieces with him, a thorny Tree containing a Piece of Heart opens up in South Hyrule Field. This is the only mandatory Kinstone Fusion in the game that does not require a golden Kinstone Piece.

The Hurdy-Gurdy Man can be found inside Mama's Cafe after he gives Link the Kinstone Bag, where he encourages Link to search Hyrule for people who will Fuse Kinstone Pieces with him.[3][4]

After Link obtains the Ocarina of Wind, the Hurdy-Gurdy Man will mention the arrival of the Oracles in Hyrule Town.[5] Throughout the remainder of the game, he remains inside Mama's Cafe, mentioning the Goron Cave,[6] alluding to the spirit of Gustaf,[7] and eventually assuring Link and himself that happiness is the true reason for Fusing Kinstone Pieces, even in the face of Vaati's takeover of Hyrule Castle.[8]

Outside of the initial Fusion, he is one of the potential characters to have a random Kinstone Fusion available.[9]
Hey I'm playing minish cap right now it's the first time haha

also to the OP: well I guess the self-improvement bullshit has always been out there at least on self-improvement books which are bullshit basically. But being more specificm self-imp for men has been around since a decade or two, when the incel fenomena started going up and up.

Hey I'm playing minish cap right now it's the first time haha

also to the OP: well I guess the self-improvement bullshit has always been out there at least on self-improvement books which are bullshit basically. But being more specificm self-imp for men has been around since a decade or two, when the incel fenomena started going up and up.
i beat it like 10 times and 100%ed it once.

And funny thing is, these niggas actually think that is gonna help their life.

Yes bro, live on rice and broccoli for years, and destroy your knees, thats totally what is masculine life. Bunch of preys in the webs of redpill guru/scammers.

And nofappers are even bigger bullshitter.
For example look at this video :
View: https://youtu.be/6_zKjENZD3w

Countless bullshits, lies and "le superpowers" after not fapping for 30 days, and retarded niggas in comment actually believes this, and give more than 120K like ; because they never actually tried it.

I used to be a retard like that too, so I tried it, 1 week first , then more than 5 months, all for nothing.

Yet people still wanna believe their lies, let them be. No point in helping idiots.

And funny thing is, these niggas actually think that is gonna help their life.

Yes bro, live on rice and broccoli for years, and destroy your knees, thats totally what is masculine life. Bunch of preys in the webs of redpill guru/scammers.

And nofappers are even bigger bullshitter.
For example look at this video :
View: https://youtu.be/6_zKjENZD3w

Countless bullshits, lies and "le superpowers" after not fapping for 30 days, and retarded niggas in comment actually believes this, and give more than 120K like ; because they never actually tried it.

I used to be a retard like that too, so I tried it, 1 week first , then more than 5 months, all for nothing.

Yet people still wanna believe their lies, let them be. No point in helping idiots.

step 1: decide you need to "reinvent yourself"
step 2: work hard while no one cares or notices
step 3: cope with "it's about the journey, not the destination"

If you have potential to begin with by all means try and reach your ceiling, some people are just crap in all areas of life I include myself on that list.

It's better than rotting for sure

people need something to motivate/distract themselves to not rope