Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When did you guys discover incels and start identifying as an incel?

• Thread starter Random19YearOldInce
  • Start date
I stumbled upon the original r/incels subreddit before it got banned and felt like I really fit the description and I belonged even though I was like 15-16?

through the r/incels subreddit. i could relate to all of the memes there. was probably 17 or 18

I started identifying as one in 2019

this summer, someone called me an incel and I was curious what it was so I searched....

Just wondering
Elliot basically

I was like the basic virgin but not incel , right?

I joined the clowning of Elliot, snickering about him.

Then I read his manifesto, and it wiped the smile out of my face because he was describing all things that happened to me

When I was 18. Felt like a subhuman when I kept seeing how my race was mocked

About ten years ago I seen this segment on Elliott Rodgers and they mentioned this website. I had never herd the term incel before. But I knew I was one them.
Isla vista didn’t happen 10 years ago and this site did not exist

Isla vista didn’t happen 10 years ago and this site did not exist
OK what ever eight years ago and this sight did exist then I think it's a long story I can't get into details

i entered the undisclosed location in a syrian compound according to the recruiter i spoke to on whatsapp. upon entering a dark room i was seized by many pairs of hands, blindfolded and my person searched. once they confirmed i was not spy they unblindfolded me and had me take the oaths with my hand to the quaran. as a final one I recited "incellah, I shall have my revenge". It was then i became an official member of I.N.C.E.L.

I like to think that being an incel is just a term used to lump together everyone the left does not like. What difference is there between someone here and the average 20 year old virgin in college wandering around hoping something happens? Is the only difference between us is the fact he does not criticize holes like we do?

Everyone in our position is an incel