Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When do you consider a foid a whore? How many sex partners until it is unacceptable?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date

How many sexual partners does a foid need to have for you to consider her a whore?

Votes: 18 25.4%

Votes: 7 9.9%

Votes: 6 8.5%

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 5+

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • ALL foids are whores

Votes: 34 47.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Would you consider ever dating a non-virgin? How many sexual partners until you consider a foid a whore?

IT claims we are all volcel Chads that are rejecting non-virgin stacies.

Standardcels.is? :feelswhere:

if she breathes

Would you consider ever dating a non-virgin? How many sexual partners until you consider a foid a whore?

Dating a non-virgin is probably unavoidable, where have you been?

Dating a non-virgin is probably unavoidable, where have you been?
Most foids lose their virginities by gradeschool tbh:feelswhere:

One hookup = whore
More than three relationships = cryptowhore

non-nt: the thread

Only the purest finest virgin girl for Me, I dont want to put My **** in no festering rancid roast beef vagina

Would you consider ever dating a non-virgin?
You're kidding, right? There are almost no virgins left nowadays. Even regarding the Orthodox Christian girls/young women (Eastern Europe, Balkans)

Last edited:
If she's married and only has sex with her husband then she's not a whore.

However, any pre-marital sex with more than one partner automatically makes her a used good and should forfeit her right to reproduce.

non-nt: the thread
Oofy doofy believer detected
You're kidding, right? There are almost no virgins left nowadays. Even regarding the Orthodox Christian girls/young women (Eastern Europe, Balkans)
Yes, that's why pump and dump is the only non-cucked option (only 6/10 and up can do that unfortunately). Since that is impossible for us, we should either whoremaxx or rope

I guess 2? You can't really say that 100% off of body count though, there are virgins who I would consider whores too

Realistically I'd say 2. First BF I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you were just experimenting :soy: or only constrained to what your location had to offer

But if you're playing on tutorial mode and can't get it right the 2nd time you're legitimately a retarded whore(oxymoron I know :feelzez::forcedsmile:)

What foids are virgins? I will take whatever I can get as long as she's not a landwhale or hoodrat.
I'd assume hoodrats would be the first to lose the virginity. Landwhales on the other hand are probably more insecure and desperate to get plowed. But all in all there are no 20+ years old female virgins unless they're severely deformed.

Every woman with standards is a whore.

I wouldn't commit to a non virgin, only sex. But I'll make an exception if she's still young and only had one or two long term relationships with a guy around her looksmatch.

I wouldn't commit to a non virgin, only sex. But I'll make an exception if she's still young and only had one or two long term relationships with a guy around her looksmatch.
Based. You should only commit to girls under 18. Older girls are whores and extremely hypergamous

Based. You should only commit to girls under 18. Older girls are whores and extremely hypergamous
100%. The more chad dick they take, the less likely they will stay faithful to a non chad.

100%. The more chad dick they take, the less likely they will stay faithful to a non chad.
They will literally dump you instantly when they spot a Chad or cheat with him.

Useless question.

They will literally dump you instantly when they spot a Chad or cheat with him.
That's why you can't be in a serious relationship with them. Only cucks would commit to them and stay faithful.

That's why you can't be in a serious relationship with them. Only cucks would commit to them and stay faithful.
If you manage to get a foid. Just fuck her and run. The only important thing is sex and pleasure.

If you manage to get a foid. Just fuck her and run. The only important thing is sex and pleasure.
High iq. Most likely we won't ascend with a teen virgin, so we can only pump and dump if given the chance.

High iq. Most likely we won't ascend with a teen virgin, so we can only pump and dump if given the chance.
Then later she’ll probably say she was raped by an ugly guy :feelshaha:. Foids will sometimes regret it and try to say lies like the sex was bad. Just because he was unattractive.

Then later she’ll probably say she was raped by an ugly guy :feelshaha:. Foids will sometimes regret it and try to say lies like the sex was bad. Just because he was unattractive.
If a simp commits to a used rostie and let's her move in, she will probably threaten to accuse him of rape or domestic violence if he doesn't let her cheat and still betabux her. She will also only give the simp yearly starfish sex at most.

If she has spoken to a man outside of her family before

More than than one is a problem. I can’t imagine being in a relationship with someone who isnt a virgin. Every time you look at her you would be forced to think of all the disgusting degenerate chads who were inside her knowing you never had any previous romantic experience. Fuck. That.

If she even had one partner before martiage then she’s for the streets.

hold on a sec i didnt see the last option!

Here in SEA, it's one. Westerners cant fathom that and they invent born again virgin shit

If her past relationships were all longterm relationships with the intention of marriage and having children then I don't consider her a whore

But since such a women doesn't exist, I'll go with the all foids are whores options

If she has sex with more than one person.

If you vote for anything other than the last option you’re a CUCK

females will cuck you with chad, virgin foids don’t exist they have all fucked chad

you’re coping otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back