Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When exactly did females begin to be viewed as the less evil gender?

manletcel1488

manletcel1488

Recruit
★★★
We are all aware that females are currently seen as the more good of the two genders among most normies. (although I believe this trend is finally starting to change) However this was not the norm throughout most of history, there are many examples of women being shown as the more corrupt of the genders, most iconic being the story of Adam and Eve. What exactly happened to flip the script on something that is so inherently obvious?

this is actually sad to see you unaware of so many things. even me few months back. fall of civilization and lack of knowledge transfer made us fall for foids evilness. islam and hinduism says about foid evilness ig. haven;t verified. to an uninformed male, foid will look more "good". this is our defect. but when we look back, we can see they succeeded. my subhuman mom and relatives always shielded me from males and male friends to prevent getting civilzied. but thanks to internet. we are at a hitler 2.0 stage. i hope father Trump will save human civilization. and prevent holy white gene pollution.

Probably in XIX-first half of XX century.

Perhaps throughout history men took roles as war generals, dictators, soldiers, and when some were evil or corrupt, they gave the impression to the general public that men could reach those levels of cruelty. And women, rarely having an important position, they were seen as submissive and emotional beings. Long story short, modern people think foids aren't evil because their ancestors failed to correctly portray women. (There are exceptions)

During the sexual revolution when the joos legalized baby killing and birth control so whores could sleep around.

Since they started becoming sex starved cucks

(((First- and second-wave feminism)))

although I believe this trend is finally starting to change
Youaredeadwrong

Don't get me wrong, I know it isn't anywhere where it needs to be but I think foid worship peaked in the 90s-2000s. The internet really showed their hand and now increasingly more and more people are aware of their nature.
It has become WAY worse. How often did you see girl making thousands of dollars with their bathwater or their pee in the 2000s vs today ?

It has become WAY worse. How often did you see girl making thousands of dollars with their bathwater or their pee in the 2000s vs today ?
I'm speaking strictly towards public opinion... the only reason you didn't have that shit before is because it wasn't an option, if it was you can guarantee females would have been doing that shit in the 2000s.

I would say at least 20-30% of males under the age of 30 are at least sympathetic to some incel talking points, wouldn't have been the case 20 years ago.

By boomers and faggot retards.
Jews SAW This, and used it against the jites.:bigbrain:

Right around the time that soyciety's soy intake increased.

History has always been sympathetic to Foids

Single answer to every fucking problem in this world: Jews.
It isn’t a joke it’s the truth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back