Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When her looksmatch approaches her instead of a tall white chad.

I hate how foids do shit like this. They take advantage of simps so they can rise in the social hierarchy. Reminds me of that one bitch who ended up headless. That was a funny story.

Ok

WHAT A UGLY GROSS FILTHY SHIT EATING GARBAGE FUCKING SUBHUMAN YELLOW STINKY GOOK:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelstastyman: (IN VIDEO GAME)
The dyed hair and her teeth really sell that fishy smell.

WHAT A UGLY GROSS FILTHY SHIT EATING GARBAGE FUCKING SUBHUMAN YELLOW STINKY GOOK:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelstastyman: (IN VIDEO GAME)
She looks hispanic

bitch needs to get those shitty teeth knocked out

Why do you keep posting videos from her? :feelswhat:

We already know she's another white-worshipping, sub 5 noodlefoid likely hating her own ricecels and enjoying the various benefits of hypergamy and foid privilege. :society:

Why do you keep posting videos from her? :feelswhat:

We already know she's another white-worshipping, sub 5 noodlefoid likely hating her own ricecels and enjoying the various benefits of hypergamy and foid privilege. :society:
This is a different whore.

I hate how foids do shit like this. They take advantage of simps so they can rise in the social hierarchy. Reminds me of that one bitch who ended up headless. That was a funny story.
Bianca moment