Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When I hear phrases like One night stand, Booty call, Fuckbuddy, Fling etc I get immensely triggered

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Can you just imagine that there are men that can just walk up to some foid and within minutes get her to agree to go to some place private to fuck? For free with no string attached or condoms needed.

Meanwhile you can spend millions and years trying to court some foid and even after all that shit you never even get to see what she looks like without her clothes on.

It truly is enraging and these terms keep reminding me of it

Makes me wanna eat rice

Normies know this and love to brag whenever they can. Most normies have excessive feelings of self-importance and grandeur, while lacking empathy. Still makes my blood boil, however.

Can you just imagine that there are men that can just walk up to some foid and within minutes get her to agree to go to some place private to fuck? For free with no string attached or condoms needed.

Meanwhile you can spend millions and years trying to court some foid and even after all that shit you never even get to see what she looks like without her clothes on.

Agreed

The best normtards are the ones who dont talk about sex.

having a fuckbuddy is the ultimate chad trait

Personality does not matter.

Its all about looks.

Looks determine how everyone treat and perceive you.

I want to broadcast this on TV and into every normies head

Tfw safe spaces don't apply to incels :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
We are legit the most discriminated group on earth

Same. I fee physical discomfort when these terms are mentioned. I also start praying the surrounding people don't think abt me.

Makes me wanna kill myself. There are people out there are who are getting sex with utmost ease and here I am working my ass off without any assurance of getting pussy in the future.

This shit made me suicidal, as well as explicitly being told by a foid I wasn't good enough to be a fuck buddy, or booty call, while hundreds of other guys were.
And yeah it's crazy how there are guys out there for whom this is just the norm, and will basically spend their entire lives even till they hit 50 just hooking up and having booty calls, and being totally oblivious that guys like us exist ...

This shit made me suicidal, as well as explicitly being told by a foid I wasn't good enough to be a fuck buddy, or booty call, while hundreds of other guys were.
And yeah it's crazy how there are guys out there for whom this is just the norm, and will basically spend their entire lives even till they hit 50 just hooking up and having booty calls, and being totally oblivious that guys like us exist ...
We exist in different universes than them, it’s fucking enraging and unbelievable

We exist in different universes than them, it’s fucking enraging and unbelievable
It truly is. The mental anguish it's caused me has ripped me apart. All I can do is walk to my gym in my hoodie in 34 degrees and try to keep my head down and avoid it

We will never have booty calls

Makes me wanna kill myself. There are people out there are who are getting sex with utmost ease and here I am working my ass off without any assurance of getting pussy in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back