Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When I think about death I feel bad

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
Like where will I go after death ? Is there life after death ? Or everything ends ? That’s what bothers me the most when I think about dying

Whatever happens then you'll always be incel in this life and htat's all that matters

bluepiller if you dont see death as superior to life.

It's feels worse to have never truly lived

Like where will I go after death ? Is there life after death ? Or everything ends ? That’s what bothers me the most when I think about dying

I've been legally dead once. I was legally dead for quite a while they told me.

This is what I experienced:

The actual act of dying is not pleasant. More specifically the transition between the two states. Its actually terrifying. Your mind (who you are) fights it. Once you go past that point something really odd happens. A flash of light then you get to cycle through you entire life from the moment you are born to the present. Its like you get watch all of your memories and moments but at the same time you get to relive them simultaneously. Its almost like a sort of life memory upload. Literally every moment. After that point, there is darkness. Its very difficult to explain because there are no real words that describe it.

Its a void. A void of nothingness, yet its not nothing, its everything. You arent you, but you're also are you. You arent alone, yet you are. You're not an individual and yet you are. There is nothing, yet there is everything. Its dark, but there is light. You cant see or hear or have senses, but everything about senses is there. Its not like a dream and its not like being awake. There is no sense of time or of matter or of things. But everything that you are, deep down inside, you as in the real you, is there ... with everything else. There's no pain or suffering, but there also isnt any happiness or joy either. Emotions dont exist. Thought exists, but its a continuous flow of thought, much different than what we experience here.

When I "came back" I was very confused. For a split second I was in both places at the same time. The void and back legally alive with my mind and my body. And in that split second, time moved very slow and had no meaning I thought to myself "what is this weird body I'm in?", "what is this name people are calling me?", "who am I?" "these body extremities are weird" (as I gazed at my hands, arms and legs). Then I realized what happened, and I realized I was in two places at once, in two states of existing at once. Then bright flash happened again, and its like all my memories and life experiences cycled through again, and I became fully aware/awake to this reality once more. Its like my memories were downloaded back into my body and I snapped in. Because I realized I was in two states of existing at the same time I was able to remember everything about that other place "the void" as I call it.

From time to time I can feel it, just beyond reach but yet there. From time to time I think about and not sure what to make of it.