Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When(if ever) did you realize your own mother was still just a foid

DC2cel

DC2cel

Greycel
Just overheard my mother talking to some hag say "I've just given up on DC2cel, just like the rest of that side of the family" ("That side of the family" have worked in top end jobs worth millions of dollars while my mother constantly whines about price increases and debt.) Honestly it's very stressing, you always consider your own mother to be that one special woman that isn't a vicious and low IQ eugenicist like all the rest.:feelsbadman:

When I was an adolescent, I re-evaluated my life and realized that I was always treated poorly by other humans.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

"When you do this, you look men-tal-ly re-tar-ded" (Mother)

She was dozing off...I tried to grab her glasses to help her. She thought I hit her and pinned me to the floor until my grandparents arrived, telling them I tried to harm her. That was the only occasion in which I made willful eye contact with my maternal grandmother.

Screenshot from 2021 10 16 17 45 25

Never. I’m momma’s good boy